FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

HPC 9120RM Key Duplicator

<<

CrookieMonster

Familiar Face

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:33 am

HPC 9120RM Key Duplicator

this retails for $370-$500+ it is missing a belt but im sure that would only cost a few bucks.. i might take a cash + lockpick trade. considering that i am trying to get back into the hobby but i am broke // was robbed for $50k(thats why i dissapeared for so long, i've been so depressed over it). or if anyone is generous enough to donate some extra picks that would be awesome. all offers are welcome. i think i also have a bunch of spare blank keys.
also more info including manual in this thread
also i can get vouches from people i have traded with before. LockSmithArmy should def vouch.
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=3683&p=30027
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:50 am

Re: HPC 9120RM Key Duplicator

I can confirm that spare belts are available for under ten bucks through most locksmith supply places.

They are great little machines and surprisingly accurate for an entry level key cutter. About the only downside I can really think of is that if you are cutting really thick, nickel silver keys, you have to make sure you go nice and slow so the motor doesn't bog down. Also if you're cutting dozens and dozens of keys in rapid succession, it can get a bit hot. This machine isn't designed to run all day. Even with that though, it's probably my favorite duplicator.

Good luck with the sale/trade Cookie Monster, I bet it goes quick. You might want to delete your ad for this machine in the non-lockpicking BST forum before someoen replies to it. I don't think you can do it after there has been a reply, but I'm not sure.
<<

CrookieMonster

Familiar Face

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:12 am

MBI wrote:I can confirm that spare belts are available for under ten bucks through most locksmith supply places.

They are great little machines and surprisingly accurate for an entry level key cutter. About the only downside I can really think of is that if you are cutting really thick, nickel silver keys, you have to make sure you go nice and slow so the motor doesn't bog down. Also if you're cutting dozens and dozens of keys in rapid succession, it can get a bit hot. This machine isn't designed to run all day. Even with that though, it's probably my favorite duplicator.

Good luck with the sale/trade Cookie Monster, I bet it goes quick. You might want to delete your ad for this machine in the non-lockpicking BST forum before someoen replies to it. I don't think you can do it after there has been a reply, but I'm not sure.

also included is a book called key blanks by curtis industries and 11lbs of ilco and taylor blanks.. i also have another 5-10lbs of automotive only blanks but i cant seem to find them.. luckily i got one reply on craigslist.. im going to post it on ebay now..
<<

mister sour

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:04 pm

You cant sell key duplicators on ebay. You can try, but it will most likely be removed.
<<

CrookieMonster

Familiar Face

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:30 pm

mister sour wrote:You cant sell key duplicators on ebay. You can try, but it will most likely be removed.

ill take my chances. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0787738736

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade