FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

edsmiley's lock yard sale V2

<<

edsmiley

Contributor - Research & Development Kingpin
Contributor - Research & Development Kingpin

Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:09 pm

edsmiley's lock yard sale V2

Need to get rid of some stuff.

Here are the terms:

1. I would really prefer to ship small flat rate boxes for $5 because they have delivery confirmation, I only have to worry about size and not weight, and I can do all the shipping online. If you get one or two small things, I might be able to ship cheaper, but I don't want to be sending 15 locks to 15 people. Cheaper, non-priority shipping will be $3

2. I can take pics of anything you are interested in, I am trying to link to a forum post on this site if possible to give you an idea of what the lock looks like.

3. I'll give discounts if you buy a bunch of stuff. All my items are in great condition and I am sure you will be happy with your purchase! Let me know if you are interested and we can work a deal.

Keymark KIK/deadbolt without keys - $5 each - http://img109.imageshack.us/i/photo23p.jpg/
S&G 8077 - like new condition - with a set combo - $15
Dino locks mini mite - Dimple key - bike lock (u-shaped) - new $8 - http://www.amazon.com/DINO-LOCKS-Securi ... B004AS9R7U
American 5200, cut shackle - no key - $5
American 5200, key retaining, US buffed off (for whatever reason) - with keys - $8
Lockwood Mortise with keys - $10
Switchbox lock, no keys - $5
8088 with default combo - $10
Stanley Vidmar, no keys -$15 - viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4810&p=38020
2 corbin Russwin LFIC, 6 pin, 1 key - $20
1 corbin russwin LFIC, no keys - $8
Corbin Russwin Mortise, with keys - $8
Yale Safe Deposit locks, with 1 customer key - $15 - viewtopic.php?f=64&t=2045&p=38393&hilit=Yale+safe+deposit#p38393

PM me if interested in anything!
Ed
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:07 am

Re: edsmiley's lock yard sale V2

Can you post pics of all of the corbins?
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade