FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Lock Assassination List

<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:26 am

Lock Assassination List

I'm interested in buying outright or trading for these items listed in order of interest. Please send me a PM and we can work something out.

1. BANHAM aka Yale 5000 (its in the High security & mechanical locks book)
2. ASSA d12
3. TrioVing d12 http://www.nls.no/dokumenter/produkter/sylindere/TrioVing%20D12.pdf :D
4. TrioVing dp http://www.trioving.no/xp/pub/hoved/prod/prodspekter/sylindere/index.html
5. TrioVing Twin Control http://www.trioving.no/xp/pub/hoved/prod/prodspekter/sylindere/index.html
6. Lockwood Twin (basically an ASSA Twin with 6 top 3 side)
7. EVVA 3KS
8. EVVA DPS/DPX/DPI
9. ASSA Guideline
10. Corbin Emhart Mortise (No KIK)
11. Medeco m3 BiLevel

Don't care about keys, but keys are always nice :D

The BANHAM(er):

IMAGE TAKEN FROM High-security mechanical locks: an encyclopedic reference By Graham W. Pulford
SOLD HERE http://www.amazon.com/High-Security-Mechanical-Locks-Encyclopedic-Reference/dp/0750684372

banham.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Lock Assassination List

That's quite a wish list. The Caped Medeco Master is on the prowl & out for blood! Look out! lol
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

falcon

Familiar Face

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:27 pm

We sell all the trioving cylinders in the shop that i work in...
i will see what i can do, but the twin and dp cylinders are System cylinders, so they have to be registered on a customer(i dont think i can sell them to other people)
We haven't started to sell the d12 cylinder just yet. But we will start shortly.

I'll get back to you when i know the price on the d12, but i doubt i can get you the dp and the twin
<<

chris

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:49 pm

Falcon, I would also like to know the price on the d12 when you find out...that lock has been the holy grail for Xeo and I for a while now. Also...what other trioving cylinders are there?
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs...
See those kids standing by the lake...drop some napalm and watch them bake.
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs.
<<

falcon

Familiar Face

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:18 pm

chris wrote:Falcon, I would also like to know the price on the d12 when you find out...that lock has been the holy grail for Xeo and I for a while now. Also...what other trioving cylinders are there?

Yes, i was planning to send you a pm when i knew the price
i promised in another tread that I would tell you if i ever got my hands on a D12

There are lots of diffrent cylinders
And lot of diffrent key profiles

The dp, twin, cliq, 508, (diffrent types of system cylinders) and some of the older types.
But the D12 cylinder is the biggest change in the standard trioving cylinders for about 30 years

I can take some pictures of the diffrent keyprofiles i got if that sounds interesting
<<

chris

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:26 pm

Falcon, completely forgot about the other thread, sorry about that.

I would love to see some pictures of the key profiles. Trioving cylinders are awesome, the 7-pinners with the trampoline pins and such, great stuff. The d12 is a great looking lock, can't wait to find out about them. What ASSA products do you have in your shop?
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs...
See those kids standing by the lake...drop some napalm and watch them bake.
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs.

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade