FAQ  •  My feedback  •  Feedback
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

WTB - Emhart High Security Interchangeable Core

<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:33 pm

WTB - Emhart High Security Interchangeable Core

Am looking to buy (or trade for) an Emhart or Corbin Emhart High Security Interchangeable Core. Preferably with a couple blanks or cut keys, but am willing to get it without keys or blanks if that is what is offered. Even without pins is not a problem, as I have a full pin kit.

Am referring to the Emharts with the interlocking pins.

A padlock to go with it would be great, but I'll take just the core itself, or in a mortise or rim cylinder housing.

Contact me via PM or email with offers to sell or trade. When I have aquired a core, will close and lock this thread. So if you can see this, I am still in the market.

Thank you,

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

mastersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:06 pm

Re: WTB - Emhart High Security Interchangeable Core

Gordon I'm sorry. I checked my Emhart cylinders and have no I/C. I have kik, rim and mortise. Most of them are 1 1/4" mortise. If that will do you any good we can talk! :???:
"All ye who come this art to see / to handle anything must cautious be...." Benjamin Franklin

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade