FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Some Locks for Sale or Trade

<<

femurat

Prolific Poster

Post Wed May 24, 2017 2:37 am

Some Locks for Sale or Trade

I sorted a drawer with locks I never use and decided to offer some of them for sale. All prices are without shipping. So you have to add shipping cost. I ship from Italy with the method you prefer and accept paypal.

1 two old brass padlocks. I got them in a lot, open without keys. Dunno if they work or not since I never picked them. These are small and decorative more than a picking challenge. Uncommon items to hang to your padlocks wall. Asking 3 euro each or 5 euro for both of them. SOLD!

2 chain lock with two covered shackles. No key. It's a 5 pins lock. 8 euro.

3 NEIMAN bike steering wheel lock made in Germany with two original keys. Bought at a spare parts meeting just to feel how it picked. Gently picked it once. Perfect conditions as you can see from this big picture of it. 10 euro. SOLD!

4 EGRET padlock new in box with its 3 keys. Picked a couple times. Still like new. 5 euro.

5 fridge wafer lock with its original key. 5 euro.

6 Kinguard bike lock without key. It's a wafer lock and could be impressioned. 8 euro.

7 MasterLock EXCELL with 4 numbers combination. You can change the combo but I lost it's change key. 10 euro.

8 Corbin KOMBO lock with 4 numbers combination. You can change it, change key included. 15 euro.

Reply to this thread or send me a PM if interested in something. I'm open to trades, so if you have a lock or padlock and want to swap it for something you see here just ask and we can make a deal.

Last edited by femurat on Fri May 26, 2017 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

selim

Diabolical Pinning Master & Lock Philanthropist
Diabolical Pinning Master & Lock Philanthropist

Post Wed May 24, 2017 5:03 pm

Re: Some Locks for Sale or Trade

I like # 1 , & # 3 - what's a euro , but the shipping will kill me
<<

femurat

Prolific Poster

Post Fri May 26, 2017 8:17 am

Re: Some Locks for Sale or Trade

Sorry selim, I've already sold the 1 and 3. I should have updated the thread earlier, my bad. I'll do it now.

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade