FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

[For Sale/Trade] MultiPick Elite 27 leather pick case

<<

madsamurai

Post Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:51 pm

[For Sale/Trade] MultiPick Elite 27 leather pick case

I have a practically new MultiPick Elite 27 leather pick case I can't use anymore because I put fat handles on all of my Southord picks. Purchased in August last year, is still in excellent condition with no wear or marks. I paid about $65 for it after shipping to the US -- if you're in the UK you can get it much cheaper than that direclty from MultiPick (link).

It is all leather, inside and out, and very well made... will hold up to 30-34 picks with no handles or metal handles (Southord, multipick, sparrows, etc) and most of the sparrows picks with their thermo handles fit ok. It will not take Peterson or others with thicker plastic handles except in the larger pockets, and it's a bit awkward there even. Has thinner slots in the folds for tension wrenches, and pry-bar tensioners fit nicely in the pick slots as well. Holds the picks well but easy to pull them out, keeps them all in organized, easy-to-see rows. The flaps close in such a way that nothing can fall out even if you turn it upside down and shake it. Approx. 3 1/4" x 5 7/8" closed, and 13 1/2" wide when open (including the flap).

Here's pics:

Would like to sell or trade for something interesting... asking $40 or best offer. It deserves a good home, not a dusty shelf :)
Last edited by madsamurai on Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: [For Sale/Trade] MultiPick Elite 27 leather pick case

Please post a price on your item.

Rule 17. Items posted for sale need to have a price clearly posted, unless you are selling it as an auction.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

madsamurai

Post Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:35 pm

Riyame wrote:Please post a price on your item.

Rule 17. Items posted for sale need to have a price clearly posted, unless you are selling it as an auction.

Edited... sorry about that. Is this good?
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:20 am

madsamurai wrote:
Riyame wrote:Please post a price on your item.

Edited... sorry about that. Is this good?

Yup, all good. Thank you.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade