FAQ  •  My feedback  •  Feedback
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

[Searching] Peterson Picks

<<

SiriMhM

User avatar

Familiar Face

Posts: 24

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:33 pm

Location: Germany

Post Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:40 pm

[Searching] Peterson Picks

Hi,

I am searching for Peterson Picks (as you can see in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW9ZC6LxlXY)

Maybe someone can buy me some of these or has some of them to swap or sell.

If you are interested in some German Locks or Picks let me know, I can organize very much and we
could make a deal.
<<

MHM

User avatar

Familiar Face

Posts: 67

Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:33 pm

Location: Napier, New Zealand

Post Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:01 am

Re: [Searching] Peterson Picks

SiriMhM wrote:Hi,

I am searching for Peterson Picks (as you can see in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW9ZC6LxlXY)

Maybe someone can buy me some of these or has some of them to swap or sell.

If you are interested in some German Locks or Picks let me know, I can organize very much and we
could make a deal.


Why not just buy them direct from the website? They ship worldwide.

https://www.thinkpeterson.com/
<<

mrdeus

Familiar Face

Posts: 52

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:26 pm

Location: Sweden

Post Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:38 pm

Re: [Searching] Peterson Picks

Yeah, you should be able to order directly from Peterson, unless Germany has some special import restrictions. I'm no locksmith and I've ordered from Peterson 3 times. Just be ready for the kind of expensive shipping and the import duties.
<<

femurat

User avatar

Prolific Poster

Posts: 828

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:47 pm

Location: Italy

Post Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:41 pm

Re: [Searching] Peterson Picks

I have a pen that Ken gave me a few years ago. On its clip there's a website name...

picksets

single picks

Cheers :)
Pictures in my posts are gone due to a policy change by my hosting provider that caught me unprepared. I'll work on that. In the meantime left click the image and open it in new tab, you should be able to see the picture, with a selection of unrelated advertising and banners all around it.
<<

SiriMhM

User avatar

Familiar Face

Posts: 24

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:33 pm

Location: Germany

Post Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:38 pm

Re: [Searching] Peterson Picks

Thanks for your answers!


mrdeus wrote:Yeah, you should be able to order directly from Peterson, unless Germany has some special import restrictions. I'm no locksmith and I've ordered from Peterson 3 times. Just be ready for the kind of expensive shipping and the import duties.


No, I am not because I only can pay via Paypal, but Paypal gives me an error:
"Could not locate PayPal token"


femurat wrote:I have a pen that Ken gave me a few years ago. On its clip there's a website name...

picksets

single picks

Cheers :)



Single Picks would be nice, but the sho.locksmith.cz is horrible. Cannot
understand anything, translation is quite bad and they only offer one hook.
<<

tpark

Contributor
Contributor

Posts: 187

Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:17 pm

Location: Alberta, Canada

Post Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:59 pm

Re: [Searching] Peterson Picks

SiriMhM wrote:Thanks for your answers!


mrdeus wrote:Yeah, you should be able to order directly from Peterson, unless Germany has some special import restrictions. I'm no locksmith and I've ordered from Peterson 3 times. Just be ready for the kind of expensive shipping and the import duties.


No, I am not because I only can pay via Paypal, but Paypal gives me an error:
"Could not locate PayPal token"


femurat wrote:I have a pen that Ken gave me a few years ago. On its clip there's a website name...

picksets

single picks

Cheers :)



Single Picks would be nice, but the sho.locksmith.cz is horrible. Cannot
understand anything, translation is quite bad and they only offer one hook.


I actually had problems buying from Peterson using PayPal - I ended up using a credit card. I've successfully bought Peterson picks from lockpicks.com using PayPal.
http://www.lockpicks.com/just-picks-sta ... ender.html

Hope this helps!
<<

SiriMhM

User avatar

Familiar Face

Posts: 24

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:33 pm

Location: Germany

Post Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:53 am

Re: [Searching] Peterson Picks

Thank you all!

I got an address in the US via the
shipito service. I finally bought
the picks with credit card and
shipping was to the US address.
<<

jimu57

Familiar Face

Posts: 39

Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:51 pm

Location: Virginia

Post Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:07 pm

Re: [Searching] Peterson Picks

Lockmaster-Benelux in Europe is a Peterson distributor now.
<<

MightyMouse

Newbie

Posts: 14

Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:24 am

Location: UK

Post Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:54 pm

Re: [Searching] Peterson Picks

Yeah, but with their postage (EU 25 for one pick) it is cheaper for someone in Europe to buy from Australia!

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot]

Don't forget to visit our sponsors for all of your lockpicking needs!
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Grop
"CA Black" theme designed by stsoftware