FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

FS/FT KABA Simplex 1000 series combination door lock

<<

Pick-Fu

Familiar Face

Post Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:27 pm

FS/FT KABA Simplex 1000 series combination door lock

Im selling my KABA Simplex 1000 series door lock that I was going to use on my reloading room/key room but it looks more and more like I wont have one any time soon so I guess I dont need it. There is a used one on feebay for 125.00 and a new one for 214.00 without core or keys.. This one is NEW but missing the instruction manual (but there are videos on youtube on installing it, its pretty straight forward) comes with BEST 7 pin core with 3 operating keys and 1 control key (made by Papa777)

I would like $150.00 for it but open to trades as well (equal trade of course) I dont need any more master locks.. But I do like LFIC cores with keys, SFIC cores with keys, high security padlocks.. Parts to my key machines to upgrade them.

Buyer to pay shipping in Large Flat rate USPS box,
Or if trading, I would pay shipping on my end and you on yours.

Last edited by Pick-Fu on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

mastersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:16 pm

Re: FS/FT KABA Simplex 1000 series combination door lock

If there is someone interested in this lock, let me know. I can send you templates and instructions for it. Only the buyer tho!
"All ye who come this art to see / to handle anything must cautious be...." Benjamin Franklin

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade