FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

buying 5 kiks, interesting keyway pls

<<

hipu

Familiar Face

Post Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:33 pm

buying 5 kiks, interesting keyway pls

:kik:
Anyone got any kik sets that I could buy? I'm wanting to upgrade some existing hardware for some of my indoor locks. I'm looking for just about anything more interesting than KW1/SC4/Y1, particularly things like schlage F (sc7/sc10).

They need to be schlage compatible size with correct tailpiece. I don't need the actual tailpieces, but they must have the screw-end and spring post thingy. I'd prefer to have a keyway that isn't incredibly difficult to find blanks for. I don't need KA or KD, I don't even need keys (though precuts would be appreciated). Just let me know what you have that fits the bill, even if it doesn't completely fit.

I'm not an incredible writer, so I apologize for the spaghetti writing. I tried asking around in chat a few times, but to no avail. So I wrote it here.
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:54 pm

Re: buying 5 kiks, interesting keyway pls

I got you
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

hipu

Familiar Face

Post Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:07 pm

Re: buying 5 kiks, interesting keyway pls

thanks fam

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade