FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

WTB: Locks of any kind!

<<

aidenatt

Post Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:02 pm

WTB: Locks of any kind!

Hey everyone, I'm relatively new to both picking (been doing it for about 3 months now) and Keypicking and I'd like to buy a variety locks to practice with that I could also use in trades later on. I'd prefer re-keyable locks, but anything will do I guess, with or without keys. I'm happy to pay postage and what not too, but I'm in Australia, so that could get expensive. D:

Even a 'training' lock with a variety of different pins would be nice, but I'm not too fussed. As long as I've got something to pick, I'm happy.

Cheers :smile:
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:48 pm

Re: WTB: Locks of any kind!

If you want a very easily repinnable practice lock, there are many options out there but I think this one is a pretty good value.
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=7972&hilit=wizard

Mr Wizard modifies a decent quality lock to make it easier to repin, includes instructions for you, spare pins and some security pins. I believe he will ship internationally, but I don't know what shipping or customs fees would be for Australia.
<<

Neilau

Post Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:08 pm

:agree:

I got one a couple of years ago .

It taught me heaps and I still load up a challenging pin combo and have ay it.

They are very well made and Mr Wizard will ship to Australia to KP members.

Well worth the money - not that expensive really, considering that you have the equivalent many many locks.
Clark's Law (Arthur C)

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.
<<

DroppedTensionWrench

Post Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:08 pm

Australia has the infamous Lockwood brand too. You might be able to work out some nice trades. Shipping is pricey though. $26US to ship there, and shipping from Australia is over $20. Some members might want to trade :)

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade