FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Reruns lock sale: Round 1

<<

rerun12

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:32 pm

Reruns lock sale: Round 1

OK fellas, this is the first iteration of my sale. I don't use paypal anymore, so I can only accept payment in bitcoin or cash. In the case of cash I will need to receive payment before I ship the locks out. I am not looking to burn anybody so don't worry about not getting what you order. For those who might be weary about sending money first, I'm sure those on here who have dealt with me before can vouch for my honesty and my feedback will tell the same story. Cost of locks listed below does not include the $4.90 USPS shipping rate. If the package is over 5 lbs. shipping costs go up exponentially so if you want a big order I will weigh them out and let you know. To all my rest of world pickers, shipping will of course be much more, but we'll agree on the cheapest service.EDIT*** Riy suggested google wallet so if that's something you guys use let me know and I'll look into it*** OK, here's round 1:

Abus 75/30 dimple, American A1100, American 5200(newer model), American 5200 (older model), Ace 1-3/4" | $8 each or all for $35

Nemef euroSOLD (3 keys) - $7 , DOM VDS SKG euro(3 keys) -$15SOLD,DOM SKG euro (3 keys 1 blank) - $12SOLD, DOM dimple (2 keys) - $5, Mul-T-Lock Interactive (2 keys) - $15

Sargent Mortise (2 keys) -$8, Medeco Biaxial Mortise (1 key) -$15, Sargent Keso Dimple (1 key) -$15SOLD,ASSA Twin Mortise (1 key) -$15SOLD

Corbin Russwin ASSA Mortise (1 key) -$10SOLD, Corbin Russwin Rim Cylinder (2 keys) -$10SOLD, Russwin Mortise (1 key) -$10,Corbin Russwin ASSA kik (2 keys, 1 operating key) $12SOLD, Corbin Russwin kik (1 key, 1 operating key) -$9

So to reiterate, I can only accept bitcoin, cash, check, money order, western union. In my original post I stated that if two people want the same lock(s), it will go to the member with the most seniority on KP. If most of these go in a timely manner there are ~40 kilos of locks left to go. Thanks for reading. I love you. _Ken
Last edited by rerun12 on Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand.
<<

RJ Robert James

Familiar Face

Post Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:07 am

Re: Reruns lock sale: Round 1

I'll take the Corbin Russwin ASSA mortise and the ASSA twin mortise and the ASSA Kik with 3 keys
<<

Papa Gleb

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:22 am

RJ there is only 1 Assa motise. The other Corbin are not Assa and that is not a KIK but a LFIC.
Rerun, that MTL is an interactive not a classic.

PM Sent
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:34 am

PM sent on Medeco and Keso.
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

RJ Robert James

Familiar Face

Post Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:57 am

Papa Gleb wrote:RJ there is only 1 Assa motise. The other Corbin are not Assa and that is not a KIK but a LFIC.
Rerun, that MTL is an interactive not a classic.

PM Sent

You're right! But I was just referring to them as listed as not to add any confusion
<<

HT4

Post Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:03 am

Very sorry to see you selling.

I want the Corbin Russwin Rim Cylinder (2 keys), the Nemef euro (3 keys) DOM VDS SKG euro(3 keys) and DOM SKG euro (3 keys 1 blank), please. Please PM me your address and I will send some CASH for the listed prices and shipping.

Thanks.
Check out my "LockPickingLawyer" YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm9K6rby98W8JigLoZOh6FQ/videos
<<

Papa Gleb

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:17 pm

sorry RJ, I didnt realize.
<<

rerun12

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:17 pm

OP has been amended to reflect current sales. Glad you guys are buying them up, I know they'll go to good homes...where they'll be poked, proded and raked with foreign objects.... :shock:
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand.

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade