FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Reruns Lock Emporium( % to goto KPing for bein the best site

<<

Papa Gleb

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:15 pm

Re: Reruns Lock Emporium( % to goto KPing for bein the best

Knew this was coming. Its all good tho, we all have/had those days lol.

Also, I hope I speak for everyone in that we wont hold bad thoughts against you if you change your mind but rather do it sooner than later so maybe rethink all of this before it goes beyond that point.
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:48 pm

rerun12 wrote:guys i will reorganize the locks and take some more pics as soon as i get a chance..i mistakenly jumped the gun and posted unprepared. will post a better showing soon. ill get em in order by brand w keys, set prices ect..sorry i was hammered last night and dumped all my shit on the floor and thought it a good idea to take some pictures. xanax and whiskey != wise decisions.

it does pain me a bit to sell em all off but i have enough crap to move already and i am keeping the ones i havent picked. plus ill get to rebuild which is always fun. another note: i do have some picks for sale but not all of em, sorry if i got anyones hopes up. i mean, i really only use a handful anyway heh. ok, be back later

Locking this post then.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:05 pm

When making a sale thread, please have your sale items organized and priced ahead of time to avoid this kind of chaos.

Thanks
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
Previous

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade