FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Reruns Lock Emporium( % to goto KPing for bein the best site

<<

rerun12

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:42 pm

Reruns Lock Emporium( % to goto KPing for bein the best site

k guys, bear with me..im almost shitfaced but everything im about to type is legit and i promise i will not renege. ive been movin round alot so im dumping my whole collection, save a few of my favorites, which arent pictures so idk why i even mentioned those. this collection took me years to build, so i hope those of you who choose to bid and buy appreciate this great hobby as much as i do. also, i will be donating 15% of all profits to the mad scientist mods that run this great site because well, without them, the KP community would not be what it is today. im too lazy to search the auction rules right now so if im breakin rules mods, feel free to correct my mistakes. k, onto the goods..

ok so, if 2 or more ppl want the same shit i think a seniority system is most fair. i dont use paypal, cause fuck them. ill accept cash or bitcoin. also, try not to go for too big an order cause more weight means more money for my broke gov't service. i dont wanna set prices right now, so if two ppl want the same stuff itll goto an auction system. i promise everything will be sold for less than what i paid. oh, and buyers pay shipping so try n keep it under that $4.85 threshold at USPS unless u wanna get raped. other than that, have fun lookin and if u have questions fire away.

p.s. mods: if im breaking any rules its unintentional so suck a dick! nah im kiddin, i love you all, just tell me what to change and ill do it...ok, heres what i need gone:

Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand.
<<

Anarchy_won

Post Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:48 pm

Re: Reruns Lock Emporium( % to goto KPing for bein the best

I call dibs on the Silver Sargent next to that American.. oh and that American (top left in pic's 2 & 4) PM inbound soon as I get home from work ;)
Last edited by Anarchy_won on Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
(17:44:28) HAL 9000 Sez: LockSport is full of children who throw fits because low priced low security products sold in discount department stores do not meet their arbitrary expectations.
<<

macgng

Contributor / I Fought Tooth and Nail to Acquire BO...

Post Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:49 pm

does the KABA and KESO padlocks have keys? if so id be interested. thanks.
Nibbler: The poop-eradication is but one aspect of your importance.
<<

Scrince

Familiar Face

Post Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:54 pm

I WILL BUY ALL THE PICKS !
A spy is just a criminal with a government paycheck.....
<<

Anarchy_won

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:15 am

The "Silver Sargent" it a KESO (I just glanced at it and thought it was a old Sargent logo ) , so if Mac wants it I am backing off.
(17:44:28) HAL 9000 Sez: LockSport is full of children who throw fits because low priced low security products sold in discount department stores do not meet their arbitrary expectations.
<<

Korver15

Familiar Face

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:16 am

IF there are Assa/Ruko DIbs!!
A wise man once told me I was a unique person. Just like everyone else. Korver15 Channel
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:12 am

rerun12 wrote:p.s. mods: if im breaking any rules its unintentional so suck a dick! nah im kiddin, i love you all, just tell me what to change and ill do it...ok, heres what i need gone:

Rule 17 :P
17. Items posted for sale need to have a price clearly posted, unless you are selling it as an auction.

I will give you a bit of time to wake up and get some painkillers into you and figure out what you want :lol:

On another note it is always sad to see when a member has to sell most of their collections :(
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

macgng

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:02 am

Riyame wrote:On another note it is always sad to see when a member has to sell most of their collections :(

Agreed. :(
Nibbler: The poop-eradication is but one aspect of your importance.
<<

Papa Gleb

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:12 am

This is going to be a mad house calling dibs and no set price and auctions?

Whatever, I call on all interesting locks, cutaways, picks, and whatever is interesting but hardly seen in the pictures.
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:33 am

yeah I don't see how this is going to work.
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

Korver15

Familiar Face

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:00 pm

maybe if you sort it by brand. Like sort and auction off all the american, auction off all the picks, throw away the kwikset, auction off the Best, medeco, and then individual stuff like kaba and other specific stuff.

Still dibsing the assa's though :D
A wise man once told me I was a unique person. Just like everyone else. Korver15 Channel
<<

Scrince

Familiar Face

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:42 pm

Papa Gleb wrote:This is going to be a mad house calling dibs and no set price and auctions?

Whatever, I call on all interesting locks, cutaways, picks, and whatever is interesting but hardly seen in the pictures.

If you would have read the earlier posts. I Already called dibs on all the picks.
A spy is just a criminal with a government paycheck.....
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:44 pm

Korver15 wrote:maybe if you sort it by brand. Like sort and auction off all the american, auction off all the picks, throw away the kwikset, auction off the Best, medeco, and then individual stuff like kaba and other specific stuff.

Still dibsing the assa's though :D

That might be a less confusing way to structure things if you want to do auctions instead of setting prices. Separate them into logical groups, then make a separate forum post for each group. Be sure to list an auction ending time (including time zone to reduce confusion if anyone snipes it), and date.
<<

Papa Gleb

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:51 pm

Bigdipper08 wrote:
Papa Gleb wrote:This is going to be a mad house calling dibs and no set price and auctions?

If you would have read the earlier posts. I Already called dibs on all the picks.

If you would have read his post, we can call dibs on same items which he will then auction off!
<<

rerun12

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:45 pm

guys i will reorganize the locks and take some more pics as soon as i get a chance..i mistakenly jumped the gun and posted unprepared. will post a better showing soon. ill get em in order by brand w keys, set prices ect..sorry i was hammered last night and dumped all my shit on the floor and thought it a good idea to take some pictures. xanax and whiskey != wise decisions.

it does pain me a bit to sell em all off but i have enough crap to move already and i am keeping the ones i havent picked. plus ill get to rebuild which is always fun. another note: i do have some picks for sale but not all of em, sorry if i got anyones hopes up. i mean, i really only use a handful anyway heh. ok, be back later
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand.
Next

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade