FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

For Sale

<<

lockpicker

Familiar Face

Post Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:54 am

For Sale

John Falles pinlock decdoer ,comes with a few blanks and a manual PDF.

The tool is used but seems that all components are in the box.

Sensitive offers via PM pls
20150925_133650.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Papa Gleb

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:43 am

Re: For Sale

What the heck is this? Also, take a look at the site rules, If I am not mistaken then unless you post a price, you have to donate 10%
<<

lockpicker

Familiar Face

Post Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:11 am

Sorry for this ,I am looking to get 900 Pounds and open for offers
<<

jharveee

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:26 am

Found a video with the inventor explaining how these work.
I didn't see the same model, so guessing from the name "Pin Decoder" its similar in its use to what I saw on the video.
Looks like a neat piece of gear.
https://youtu.be/i-1kqUZDgcM
<<

Froggy

Familiar Face

Post Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:36 am

on the youtube video from J Falle it is not the same tool than the one offered .. it doesn't use the same concept ( a decoding using precut parts) so you decode and open the lock
with the right size numbers you get you can then cut out a key with an automatic cut key machine or ... by hand with a file. You cannot fully open a lock with this tool it is too fragile

the one pictured is an old model of the BASIC pin lock decoder ...

it uses a wire alongside each pin to check out its depth. Later with the results you cut out a key ... if ii is doesn't open you finish the job by impressioning
<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:34 pm

Froggy wrote:on the youtube video from J Falle it is not the same tool than the one offered .. it doesn't use the same concept ( a decoding using precut parts) so you decode and open the lock
with the right size numbers you get you can then cut out a key with an automatic cut key machine or ... by hand with a file. You cannot fully open a lock with this tool it is too fragile

the one pictured is an old model of the BASIC pin lock decoder ...

it uses a wire alongside each pin to check out its depth. Later with the results you cut out a key ... if ii is doesn't open you finish the job by impressioning

Isn't it amazing what it turned into though?! What a wonderful bit of kit the new one is. With the bit changer?
<<

lockpicker

Familiar Face

Post Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:53 am

That is true mate

The only down side to the new pin and cam decoder is that you have to have a one for each lock .

The univarsoul tool however is harder to learn but will do any lock as long as you prepare the blanks
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:43 am

What a neat piece of gear.

Thanks for posting a price. It's out of my affordability range but maybe someone else here can make use of it.
My thanks to OP and everyone else who posted additional information. I learned something new today.
I was aware of the new tool but didn't realize the old one was "universal" if you prepare blanks.

EDIT 11/20/15 1145hrs MST:

I was also just forwarded information from someone who saw this ad and is familiar with the tool.
He confirms this is the first version of this tool, which is now only sold to govt agencies.
Since this tool isn't available to the public, non-govt owners will not likely be able to order spare parts and may have to manufacture any needed replacement pieces.
The current version of the tool being produced is the MkIV or MkV.
He said from the ad picture, the needles appear to be mangled and the wires aren't visible in the pic.
This is just a suggestion, but if the original poster could clarify the condition, or post an additional picture, of the needles and presence or absence of the wires, it might help any prospective buyers make a decision to purchase.
<<

lockpicker

Familiar Face

Post Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:34 pm

All pieces and wires are there for more info pls PM me
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:02 pm

lockpicker wrote:All pieces and wires are there for more info pls PM me

Good to know, thanks for the updated information.
<<

plugspin

Familiar Face

Post Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:15 pm

FWIW, I have detailed pictures of all the individual parts to this tool (and a copy of the manual which includes detailed info). I can't verify which version of the tool I have info on, but I'd assume it's the older one. It's been on my todo list for a while to start making one, but I have enough other projects in the pipeline that it may be a while. Turning brass and aluminum is cake, there are only a few parts that are challenging to make. Like the feeler wires. Apparently they are normal round wires that have been rolled flat on one end. But it's doable if you are careful. Anyway, just throwing my shingle out there that if someone needs replacement parts, I am open to making them.

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade