FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Free Padlocks Please

<<

padlockpick

Post Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:42 am

Free Padlocks Please

i was wondering if anyone would send me some good padlocks that u dont want coz i got notin to pick apart from like 1 padlock so yer heres my address:

[DELETED]

[Edit: Do not post personal information on an open board. You are putting yourself at risk by doing so! Ask people to send you a PM, instead. - HC]
and before u send plz tell me your going to.

thanks anyway
Last edited by HallisChalmers on Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Removed Personal Information from post
<<

Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:50 pm

Re: Free Padlocks Please

Just incase it didn't get through to you the first time, i will post it for you again.

HallisChalmers wrote:
Well, Marcus aka PadlockPick, my response is: Drop dead.

Until you add something of worth and intelligence to this site, you won't get much of a response. This ain't a charity or welfare site for wannabe lockpickers.

Act with class and you'll be treated with respect. Act like a fool and you are dogmeat.
<<

ratyoke

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:12 pm

padlockpick wrote:i was wondering if anyone would send me some good padlocks that u dont want coz i got notin to pick apart from like 1 padlock so yer heres my address:
thanks anyway

Not only do you want us to give you padlocks, you want "good padlocks". Why don't you buy some yourself?
<<

m0ose

Post Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:43 pm

Lol, God I love this. Is it just me or does this forum have the Mods that you've always wanted to see? I mean, I've never seen a response from a mod having "Drop Dead" in the first line before. It's awesome! And trust me, I'm not being sarcastic either! I agree!

Maybe not about dieing, but seriously if you expect everything to be handed to you, please go elsewhere. If you're really into it than you will make that one lock last and enjoy it. At least for now. I mean think of it this way. We spend our hard earned money on our locks. From there we try and master the locks we have and learn from the challenge. From there, if we do decide to ship a lock, it costs us, AGAIN. Not only do we buy the lock, but we also pay to ship it. I know it's not the same for every lock, but it can cost anywhere upwards to $10+! Being the new kid on the block and making your second post be dedicated to giving you free shit, it really marks you, and honestly, it's not a mark you'd like. Hell, even being marked the board homo is better than how we all see you now.
<<

uklockpicker

The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor
The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor

Post Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:46 am

Until you add something of worth and intelligence to this site, you won't get much of a response. This ain't a charity or welfare site for wannabe lockpickers........... ;)

TOO True, stick around dude and join in the locksport commuinity, chat & make new friends, most lockpickers like to help out others !! stick around and have a laugh along the way... 8-)
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:37 pm

next think you know he will be asking for a free car or house or something :roll:

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade