FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

locksmith lever picks

<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:24 pm

locksmith lever picks

some of my lever tools.enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

LocksmithArmy

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:36 pm

Re: locksmith lever picks

if thats "some of" i cant even imagine how many you have...
Pokey wrote:"Come and get me, loser! Spankity spankity spankity!"
<<

mech

Familiar Face

Post Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:51 pm

nice homebrews mate :)
http://www.youtube.com/duction
www.Lockpick.co
<<

Violaetor

Post Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:27 pm

I hope that handle on the travel case is reinforced!
Looking to get something made? Send me a PM!
<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:58 pm

Oh man, I love homebrews!! A lot of my tools are homemade too, it feels sooo good when they work.

I like what you've done with the cutout tools and the keys that you've stripped down and shoved a wire in the back of! I do that to for those padlocks that've got the annoying pin in the middle of the key. Nice shit sir, very satisfying.
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:09 pm

Whew! Thanks for the show & tell! I'd eventually like to get into pickin' lever locks... they've always looked like alot of fun.
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

Rytanfan93

Familiar Face

Post Wed May 16, 2012 1:13 am

Now if you can demo the corresponding locks, sold on that set. rarer locking mechs
"Release the hounds"
<<

steve honour

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:06 am

WOW SOOOOO Impressed,Kudos.
<<

nozza36

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:36 am

Hey ringo , do you make curtain wheel picks ? i'd be very interested mate , pm me or catch me on chat , cheers !
Open Sez Me !
<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:11 am

nozza36 wrote:Hey ringo , do you make curtain wheel picks ? i'd be very interested mate , pm me or catch me on chat , cheers !

Yes i do make my own custom picks for many locks, but dont sell them as they are made to work rather than look good ..no mass prodution break in a week rubbish.
i will do a pic tutorial on making the curtain picks,when i have the time and the does and dont,s involved.
<<

steve honour

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:17 am

10ringo10 wrote:
nozza36 wrote:Hey ringo , do you make curtain wheel picks ? i'd be very interested mate , pm me or catch me on chat , cheers !

Yes i do make my own custom picks for many locks, but dont sell them as they are made to work rather than look good ..no mass prodution break in a week rubbish.
i will do a pic tutorial on making the curtain picks,when i have the time and the does and dont,s involved.

Hi 10ringo10, im looking forward to that tutorial.ive been trying for a couple of days now and just cant seem to work it all out.
I'm waiting with baited breath,
P.S
please be fairly quick tho, i cant hold my breath for too long hehe
<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:36 am

Hi steve and welcome to kp lol... another brit. dont worry i will have you up and running in no time,alot of guys make them from shaving key blanks down but they take alot of work with the drimel and dont give good results ive just posted my tool and design if you want to take a look for the time being.

If you going to make this tool & OTHERS to save a bit of time order in some silver solder 55 plus flux, and if you dont have one a torch for welding,a must have for making your own tools...ebay is where i normally buy mine kidda
<<

steve honour

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:33 pm

10ringo10 wrote:Hi steve and welcome to kp lol... another brit. dont worry i will have you up and running in no time,alot of guys make them from shaving key blanks down but they take alot of work with the drimel and dont give good results ive just posted my tool and design if you want to take a look for the time being.

If you going to make this tool & OTHERS to save a bit of time order in some silver solder 55 plus flux, and if you dont have one a torch for welding,a must have for making your own tools...ebay is where i normally buy mine kidda

Hi thanks for the reply, soooo quick.
i must confess I have only been into this for a few weeks and i am Totaly facinated.
long story short , i was thinking of getting a new lock for my motor bike googeled the one i thought was a good one and it turns uot you only need a biro,
inspired by this i found l/p101 read everything i could and got even more hooked.
So far i have made 2X Bogotas, 1 X pick set (Haksaw Blades) finished a practice board today and have just had another go at mortice picks. (still cant seem to get it) Practice practice practice.
this is why im so in awe of your skills & knowlage (all of you).
I think i have talked the missus into getting me a Mapp/Oxy set for valentines Day HE HE
I do have a primus 2000 type propane gat torch & a couple of all purpose brazzing rods but they just dont seem to cut the mustard. hope to put a couple of pictures on soon.
thanks again fgor letting me pick your brains I can only sit back and look in awe at your hand skills ( Totaly jealous ) :drool:
steve h
<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:48 pm

Thankyou sir for the kind words...but you too will be making tools like this in the weeks and months to come as you gain more knowledge and look forward to your posts.
<<

uklockpicker

The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor
The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:03 pm

You got a bag full there ringo all pretty effective i take it :cool:
Next

Return to Uncommon Tools!