FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Kwickset Smartkey BUSTER

<<

El Abogado

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:26 pm

Re: Kwickset Smartkey BUSTER

thelockoutguys wrote:I bet you could make one of those easy like along the line of an ignition buster tool..fit it in the keyway and use cresent wrench to turn...snap right open..hmm One of these could actually be practical when opening an apartment for a customer where only one door is available..ya think?

Sure do... and if it breaks the lock, what has it really broken? A lock that is useless because of a design flaw that fatally affects the security of the apt.
<<

El Abogado

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:50 pm

the lockpickkid wrote:Like Tooly said, the tool does work, but isn't good for a customer, it tears up a lock that is somewhat spendy! I shimed one of these just playing around, I didn't try to pick it, but some people have been able to get them to pop.

why is anyone concerned about a lock that is essentially worthless and defective by its design? I don't want a lock that can be forced in 2 seconds, and I don't think anyone else does either. Break it and sell a new one that is better. After your 2 second demonstration, the sale will be easy.
<<

Ratt042

Post Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:08 pm

I agree with the lock pick kid..... drilling is best used as a last result ....but like i said in my bio I'm no pro.... just an apprentice lol

i would like to see some more pics of these so called "smart keys", personally i don't think that much of them.... i mean there designed to .... well circumvent having to Call a locksmith lol .... ( which as im "trying" to learn to be a locksmith ... i take that kind of personal :mrgreen: )

on a side note: dear admin.... could you please [ enter obscene amount of begging here ] repost those links on account of them not working in my browser... btw I'm currently using Mozilla fire fox 3.2 lol
****** Ratt *******
Previous

Return to Uncommon Tools!