FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Pick "rehabiliation"

<<

rerun12

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:43 pm

Re: Pick "rehabiliation"

the only pick i (think) ive ever broke was a sparrows short hook. at least recently that i can remember, probably broke a few starting out.

in that case i just ground it down and made a nice EDC short hook out of the remaining metal. with pertersons handle that would be out of the question, but for those without removable/plastic handles just make a new pick with it.

and escher, how dare you attack my beloved petersons! even at $8 a pick i think theyre worth every penny. then again ive never really been heavy handed with picking most locks, but when a lock calls for some force i goto the southord max. those are indeed very rugged
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand.
<<

flywheel

Post Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Re: Pick "rehabiliation"

My arsenal is way too small to lose those picks . Once mighty 7 pin picks have now been reduced to maybe being able to reach past pin 5.
2014-09-05 17.43.00.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Previous

Return to Home Brew