FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Making your bogotas

<<

nozza36

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat May 25, 2013 5:06 pm

Re: Making your bogotas

My latest 2 copies of Raimundos' bogeys , did these for a couple of kp members
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Open Sez Me !
<<

ARF-GEF

Post Sat May 25, 2013 5:07 pm

Exactly my view! It's sometimes easy to forget about language barriers and cultural differences. Especially in writing without the gestures and facial expressions it can be hard to get things like joking or irony through in a foreign language.
I too often struggle to understand a joke or get it through even though I believe my command of the English language is not too bad.

Look at his antecedent before you judge him :)
When I first saw his post I was all :shock: , but then I saw his posts are usually nice like:
Welcome all the way from Denmark too. :)
I thought this must be a misunderstanding.
if you check out his vids and other posts you can see that he is not some crazy dude... :)

I really think it is crucial to be careful to judge and considerate in an international environment :)
I had the luck of spending a considerable time at a foreign country so it is my "pet project" to nurture international connections, friendships and generally amicable international relationships. :)

Nozza: nice ones. Plus I really like your "signature" :D
To infinity... and beyond!
=== WARNING DANGER OF TYPOS!===
Arfspeak: calnin cladycomes: you allow her key in themodning
Equals in plain English: cleaning lady comes: you allow her key in the morning
<<

ARF-GEF

Post Sat May 25, 2013 5:16 pm

Well I've been reading his posts, and after finding this:
I normally don't wast my time here. Most of the people here are wanking snops, who try really really hard to ignore me, and I only posted this vid here to show these loosers that the Caveman is better then EVERYONE else here, after only 3 months of picking locks.

Maybe I was the one with the wrong judgement.
Maybe it's not the "translator" what is "strange". :D :D :D

Anyway he has a bunch of nice post and a few asshole posts... I've seen his vids and he seems nice.Who knows...
Still maybe he can't properly express himself. It requires a certain command of the language to be able to express shades correctly.

But to be honest at this point I'm a bit: :wgaf:
<<

TheNatural

Familiar Face

Post Wed May 29, 2013 1:13 pm

ARF-GEF wrote:But to be honest at this point I'm a bit: :wgaf:

+1 on that

Please let's move on. This is supposed to be a thread about bogota's and so far I think there have been maybe 5 relevant posts, if that.

As Rai said I am interested in seeing people's bogota creations! I tried a couple days ago to make my own and failed miserably. However, I got some better tools and materials and will be trying again very soon in hopes that the result will be worth posting a couple pictures of my own! Does anybody have any fabrication techniques that they have been especially successful for them?
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Wed May 29, 2013 1:47 pm

Caveman wrote:
rai wrote:I hope that on this thread, people who have made good picks will show their work and encourage others with tips or whatever to make their own

Haters like you, keep me from posting a damn thing here!

I don't know what you're trying to do here, but I have seen snide comments from you in the past. Please tone it down or refrain from participating in the discussion. Thanks.
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

rai

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:45 am

I read ARFGRF post about how that guy has some good posts, and some that make you think he has aspergers or tourettes, and it occurs to me that this could happen to anyone if someone got your password and used it to smear you, I wonder if someone has done that to the caveman, if he comes up and denies the posts, I could believe him.
<<

ARF-GEF

Post Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:36 am

Well that is a very interesting question. I am not sure if people with Tourette Syndr. do it written too or not. Even if he did have done it accidentally he could have edited it later on.
The password thingy is a good idea too. I would never have thought about that, but now you say it that is a very reasonable and rational explanation to sudden odd behaviour.
But even if he meant it I think you should disregard crap like that Rai :)
<<

fgarci03

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:43 pm

Touretts can't happen in writting. It's kinda like a spasm. You say shit and it's out. They even try to contain themselves sometimes. Sometimes they manage to do it, sometimes not. It's not a change of mind so you don't writte stuff without thinking.

You just say CUNT FUCKING PISS AND SHIT out loud without being able to shut up.
I've seen a documentary about it on youtube, about a guy that had a very decent life and have Tourretes. It's funny because they have these meetings like the AA and talk about it and many fucks piss and cunts are said and they all laugh. It's their way to manage their disease and I really admire that.

Anyway, I'm not accusing caveman with this. I'm just saying the explanation must be something else.
Go ahead, keep plugging away, picking on me! You will end up on bypass or with rigor mortise.
- GWiens2001
Previous

Return to Home Brew