FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

PLEASE READ i need advice on this

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:54 pm

Re: PLEASE READ i need advise on this

ratyoke wrote:..from my experience with psychos, according to them, the only reason they are like that is because of me.

That's why God invented thorazine, my friend...200 mg twice a day should do it. Then again I'm not a doctor...so your results may vary. :?

Edit by USMC:Christ, someone needs to teach this yahoo how to quote :evil:
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:10 am

HallisChalmers wrote:
ratyoke wrote:..from my experience with psychos, according to them, the only reason they are like that is because of me.

That's why God invented thorazine, my friend...200 mg twice a day should do it. Then again I'm not a doctor...so your results may vary. :?

Edit by USMC:Christ, someone needs to teach this yahoo how to quote :evil:

That's Mr. Yahoo to you, bub.

Ok, f*ck it. I'll just quote the whole damn thing then. And this from someone that get's their panties in a wad because of the overly long quote threads...
(Finger)
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:15 am

SpaceyStacey wrote:
HallisChalmers wrote:"Honey, if I lied to you it was with good intentions...I wanted to spare you the hurt and disappointment of letting you down. It hurt me so much to do this, that I hate myself. I don't even know how I could go on with my life knowing I let you down so much...*whimper* *whimper**cough sniff*"

See what you accomplished? You've taken 80 to 90 % of her argument away from her. You beat her to the punch, threw yourself at her mercy...and are acting suicidal. Trust me, any broad that says this sympathy rap wouldn't melt her heart is either a psycho bitch or a lesbian.

Psychos can be medicated - lesbians will kill you.

Stick with the psychos man. Besides they usually have good drugs laying around! (woohoo)

OMG - I about choked from laughing so hard at this! hahah Did this actually EVER work for you or are you just talking some smack? ;)

What? Medicating psychos? It's done all the time...
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:10 am

SpaceyStacey wrote:
HallisChalmers wrote:"Honey, if I lied to you it was with good intentions...I wanted to spare you the hurt and disappointment of letting you down. It hurt me so much to do this, that I hate myself. I don't even know how I could go on with my life knowing I let you down so much...*whimper* *whimper**cough sniff*"

See what you accomplished? You've taken 80 to 90 % of her argument away from her. You beat her to the punch, threw yourself at her mercy...and are acting suicidal. Trust me, any broad that says this sympathy rap wouldn't melt her heart is either a psycho bitch or a lesbian.

Psychos can be medicated - lesbians will kill you.

Stick with the psychos man. Besides they usually have good drugs laying around! (woohoo)

OMG - I about choked from laughing so hard at this! hahah Did this actually EVER work for you or are you just talking some smack? ;)

....Oh, you mean did the crying and whimpering work? How the hell would I know? You see any Kleenex laying around? :cry:

I was "controlling" and " an insensitive mysogonist" (her words - not mine) biker thug that drives women to lesbianism.

But, I may try it...you never know it may work, right?

At least the theory behind it sounds plausible...besides she's got a hot girlfriend...so WTF, no guts no glory.
<<

Jinglesanator

Post Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:01 pm

Jc2intelligent wrote:
m0ose wrote:
Jc2intelligent wrote:Va state law.

should any individual be in possesion of lockpicks,bump keys, slim jims, or any other tool used for the intent and with the intent of burglary, shall be charged with the possesion of burglary tools which is a class 5 felony.

so you can see that if anyone finds out about this my ass is goin' to jail. i'm trying to get my certification to be a locksmith so that i dont get in trouble. but i'll keep that job untill i can get bonds and get stocks to help pay for law school.

Well then you need to leave this forum, because that law only applies if you have intent to preform burglary, so if you feel that you fit that law, then I don't think this forum is for types like you...

and with the intent of burglary

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE THINK I'M GUNNA STEAL SH*T!!!! :evil:

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!! It sucks b/c everyone else (that doesn't pick) thinks we will use our hobby to steal. :x
Image Keep on Pushin'
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:40 pm

Re: PLEASE READ i need advice on this

Seriously, I only tell people that I really know, what I do - otherwise, I just tell everybody else I'm a lock collector and use the strips to make hooks for hanging my locks.

If you mention you pick locks for a hobby in mainstream society, you're just asking for them to give you the raised eyebrow and fish-eye.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Previous

Return to Home Brew