FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

PLEASE READ i need advice on this

<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:54 pm

PLEASE READ i need advice on this

ok, we all ask the people at auto shops " do you have any used and old wiper blades i can have?" right? well what do we say if they ask why we need them? we cant just say "i'm gunna use 'em to make picks". so what should i say to them? i've been saying " i'm gunna do it for a project" or " i'm doing and experiment to test the temper of them" but schools out on my end, so i cant use those anymore. any advise guys?
no matter how good you are there is still room for improvement. if you keep working you will be the best there ever will be. Banned For Persistently Annoying Others After Continually Being Warned. --- Learn From His MistakeImage
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:03 pm

Re: PLEASE READ i need advise on this

Va state law.

should any individual be in possesion of lockpicks,bump keys, slim jims, or any other tool used for the intent and with the intent of burglary, shall be charged with the possesion of burglary tools which is a class 5 felony.

so you can see that if anyone finds out about this my ass is goin' to jail. i'm trying to get my certification to be a locksmith so that i dont get in trouble. but i'll keep that job untill i can get bonds and get stocks to help pay for law school.
no matter how good you are there is still room for improvement. if you keep working you will be the best there ever will be. Banned For Persistently Annoying Others After Continually Being Warned. --- Learn From His MistakeImage
<<

m0ose

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:36 pm

Jc2intelligent wrote:Va state law.

should any individual be in possesion of lockpicks,bump keys, slim jims, or any other tool used for the intent and with the intent of burglary, shall be charged with the possesion of burglary tools which is a class 5 felony.

so you can see that if anyone finds out about this my ass is goin' to jail. i'm trying to get my certification to be a locksmith so that i dont get in trouble. but i'll keep that job untill i can get bonds and get stocks to help pay for law school.

Well then you need to leave this forum, because that law only applies if you have intent to preform burglary, so if you feel that you fit that law, then I don't think this forum is for types like you...

and with the intent of burglary
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:50 pm

m0ose wrote:

Well then you need to leave this forum, because that law only applies if you have intent to preform burglary, so if you feel that you fit that law, then I don't think this forum is for types like you...

i'm not that kinda guy. i belive in my locksmith career. i visit my local locksmith every other week. and no, the people in congress for Va all belive that if you dont have certification that you have intent to steal. but i dont have any need to steal. i KNOW for a fact that you can get arrested just by OWNING them. belive me. the police came to my house because my aunt beat me up. they said that they could've charged me with that felony just for owning them. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE THINK I'M GUNNA STEAL SH*T!!!! :evil: i'm not mad at you, just irritated at the fact that some people belive in stealing. :( like i said. i'm trying to become a locksmith so i can professionally do locksport for a job (do a job that you love right?) and also pick MY locks in the comfort of my own home without the police getting mad at me. so i'm sorry if you feel that way...but i'm not the type that will steal. the reason that i do so many automotive posts is because i hear that cars have sidebars to make the picking more challenging y'know?
:cry:
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:06 pm

m0ose wrote:

and if i was gunna steal sh*t you think i'd be HERE? you think i'd be picking locks? NO!!!! if i was gunna steal something all i would do is bust a guy's window. and besides, you need to be calm in order to pick locks. can you be calm at midnight trying to break into a guy's house when you live in a high traffic neighborhood? your adrenaline would be pumping. and what would you do if a car drove by? picking is the hardest way to open a lock. it's a hell of a lot easier to just drill through the pins or use a crowbar wouldn't it? and read my signature, i'm not a hypocrite.
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:32 pm

Tell people that you need the steel strips to make braces for the corners of the handmade display cases you build for displying your padlock collection. By injecting the word "padlock" into the fable, it subconciously smothers the guilt reflex....you know.... shifty eyes, profuse sweating, twitching, etc. :|

You haven't been completely honest, but there is a small element of truth in it. Focus on that little bit of truth and the lies will pour out of you like sweat from a hippo.

Trust me, as you get older, lying will come very naturally and almost effortlessly. It's inevitable. ;)

Practice lying to your girlfriend. It will be great experience for when you have to look really sincere...... as you lie your ass off. :lol:
<<

m0ose

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:28 am

Jc2intelligent wrote:
m0ose wrote:

i'm not that kinda guy. i belive in my locksmith career. i visit my local locksmith every other week. and no, the people in congress for Va all belive that if you dont have certification that you have intent to steal. but i dont have any need to steal. i KNOW for a fact that you can get arrested just by OWNING them. belive me. the police came to my house because my aunt beat me up. they said that they could've charged me with that felony just for owning them. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE THINK I'M GUNNA STEAL SH*T!!!! :evil: i'm not mad at you, just irritated at the fact that some people belive in stealing. :( like i said. i'm trying to become a locksmith so i can professionally do locksport for a job (do a job that you love right?) and also pick MY locks in the comfort of my own home without the police getting mad at me. so i'm sorry if you feel that way...but i'm not the type that will steal. the reason that i do so many automotive posts is because i hear that cars have sidebars to make the picking more challenging y'know?

Hey, I know that feeling, but I was just reading it as written. I mean, think of it like this. I see someone who says they are afraid because they fit the law, and then they show me the law and it states that you must have the intent, based on that it means you have intent, until otherwise specified. I wasn't so much trying to be an ass as much as I may have come off, but it kinda cheeses me off if you say you fit the law, when the law says "with intent." So since you specified, I don't have a problem, but when it gets left like that, it doesn't give the best impression, ya know?

Either way, all you have to do is walk in there and say, "Hey, got any whiper inserts? I'm doing a couple projects with them." and if they have a problem just be like, "Well, mainly I was curious as to how they would work as reinforcements for a house of cards. I have a theory that by adding a whiper insert to the bottom cards with tape, then it might just add more stability."

There too though, I am a good liar. If you're not, try not to lie as much. But hey, whatever floats your boat and gets results.
<<

rxfiller

Familiar Face

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:18 am

Just tell them that you use them to make small hand-tools, it is the truth, after all!

Regards,
Bob.
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:44 pm

m0ose wrote:
Jc2intelligent wrote:
m0ose wrote:

Hey, I know that feeling, but I was just reading it as written. I mean, think of it like this. I see someone who says they are afraid because they fit the law, and then they show me the law and it states that you must have the intent, based on that it means you have intent, until otherwise specified. I wasn't so much trying to be an ass as much as I may have come off, but it kinda cheeses me off if you say you fit the law, when the law says "with intent." So since you specified, I don't have a problem, but when it gets left like that, it doesn't give the best impression, ya know?

Either way, all you have to do is walk in there and say, "Hey, got any whiper inserts? I'm doing a couple projects with them." and if they have a problem just be like, "Well, mainly I was curious as to how they would work as reinforcements for a house of cards. I have a theory that by adding a whiper insert to the bottom cards with tape, then it might just add more stability."

There too though, I am a good liar. If you're not, try not to lie as much. But hey, whatever floats your boat and gets results.

oh, sorry about the freak out. but i lie my ass off to EVERYONE in my house,it's very natural, i just needed a base of planning to say when they ask. thanks moose. and yeah, i get the note of "with intent", the cops dont give a f*ck about those 2 words, they just cuff you and read you that annoying card that states your rights.
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:53 pm

usmcboltaction wrote:If you are worried about the law, you can stop if you have a pair of nuts. They cannot prove you have intent to steal if you are not prowling around, have stolen property, or get caught picking ANY lock other than your own. So, stay with your locks, don't walk arouond in black clothes at night with a watch cap and your picks, and if they catch you with picks and you have never used them for anything wrong, stand up in court and tell a judge to prove you are guilty or f*ck off. This is still America, you still have to be proven guilty, and you still have rights....you just have to have nuts to earn them.

I am not tryin to be harsh, but if you are gonna play in the big boy's world, you are gonna need to fight for your rights. Especially if you want to do things like shoot or pick locks.

Just a lil thought from your Uncle Buck...

thanks bro. i always pick MY locks, and i personally like to piss off authority with my absolute knowledge of law. like if i ever get anything suspicious in the mail (like a pickset i traded a guy for ) and the police asks to see it, GET HIS ASS!! i'll put the set in the package, and tape it up. and if the guy's dumb enough to open it, he doesn't have a warrant, so i got 'em. tryed it with my pops (he's a TOTAL BITCH) and as it turns out he has full authority to do that. Va, one of the worst places to live (they give parents too much power, damn it this is the land of the FREE (oh sh*t, i think i went a little off topic) anyway, thanks man
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:03 pm

HallisChalmers wrote:Tell people that you need the steel strips to make braces for the corners of the handmade display cases you build for displying your padlock collection. By injecting the word "padlock" into the fable, it subconciously smothers the guilt reflex....you know.... shifty eyes, profuse sweating, twitching, etc. :|

You haven't been completely honest, but there is a small element of truth in it. Focus on that little bit of truth and the lies will pour out of you like sweat from a hippo.

Trust me, as you get older, lying will come very naturally and almost effortlessly. It's inevitable. ;)

Practice lying to your girlfriend. It will be great experience for when you have to look really sincere...... as you lie your ass off. :lol:

:lol: good one. yeah, i lied to my girl before, it was like breaking a toothpick. but one time i lied and i kept thinking of the stand up from dave chappelle from the night earlier. she figured it out, i said i was sick and that i couldn't go to the movies with her that night, but then i remembered dave's joke and i laughed my ass off :lol: and she WHOOPED my ass!!! (LOL)
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:10 pm

Jc2intelligent wrote:...yeah, i lied to my girl before, it was like breaking a toothpick. but one time i lied and i kept thinking of the stand up from dave chappelle from the night earlier. she figured it out, i said i was sick and that i couldn't go to the movies with her that night, but then i remembered dave's joke and i laughed my ass off :lol: and she WHOOPED my ass!!! (LOL)

Sure you'll get caught...but that's why it's a skillset that you should finely craft and hone.

If you get busted, just choke a little bit, make your voice quaver and say: "Honey, if I lied to you it was with good intentions...I wanted to spare you the hurt and disappointment of letting you down. It hurt me so much to do this, that I hate myself. I don't even know how I could go on with my life knowing I let you down so much...*whimper* *whimper**cough sniff*"

See what you accomplished? You've taken 80 to 90 % of her argument away from her. You beat her to the punch, threw yourself at her mercy...and are acting suicidal. Trust me, any broad that says this sympathy rap wouldn't melt her heart is either a psycho bitch or a lesbian.

Psychos can be medicated - lesbians will kill you.

Stick with the psychos man. Besides they usually have good drugs laying around! (woohoo)
<<

m0ose

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:53 pm

HallisChalmers wrote:
Jc2intelligent wrote:...yeah, i lied to my girl before, it was like breaking a toothpick. but one time i lied and i kept thinking of the stand up from dave chappelle from the night earlier. she figured it out, i said i was sick and that i couldn't go to the movies with her that night, but then i remembered dave's joke and i laughed my ass off :lol: and she WHOOPED my ass!!! (LOL)

Sure you'll get caught...but that's why it's a skillset that you should finely craft and hone.

If you get busted, just choke a little bit, make your voice quaver and say: "Honey, if I lied to you it was with good intentions...I wanted to spare you the hurt and disappointment of letting you down. It hurt me so much to do this, that I hate myself. I don't even know how I could go on with my life knowing I let you down so much...*whimper* *whimper**cough sniff*"

See what you accomplished? You've taken 80 to 90 % of her argument away from her. You beat her to the punch, threw yourself at her mercy...and are acting suicidal. Trust me, any broad that says this sympathy rap wouldn't melt her heart is either a psycho bitch or a lesbian.

Stick with the psychos man. Besides they usually have good drugs laying around! (woohoo)

LOL! Or just aim for the awesome one that makes you feel happy?
<<

Houndour

Familiar Face

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:18 pm

omg...

If i was to actually ask for the wiper blades from a dealership or auto tune shop or w/e, how hard is it to just tell them its for your partners art assignment. "Yeah, she's gotta make some kinda structure out of nothing but betal products or some stupid shiznit. I dunno, just hand over the goods mofo."

:/

Thats my excuse, should I ever go there.
Click banner for...
1) the Meaning of Life
2) Hot bikini models oiled up &
3) LockPicking vids (1 & 2 may not be accurate)
<<

ratyoke

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:19 pm

HallisChalmers wrote:

from my experience with psychos, according to them, the only reason they are like that is because of me.
Next

Return to Home Brew