FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

a few picks

<<

darkhorse

Post Mon May 30, 2011 8:34 am

a few picks

Here are a few picks that I've made up from hacksaw blades over the months..I tend to make them as I need for certain locks and then either heatshrink them(red) or slide on some covers I got from southords once..The one on the left was made from a butter knife and is tuff as old boots...The 2 on the right get used every day...The silver hook next to them was made to defeat an american padlock that chris sent me but so far has defeated my attempts. None of the picks have been polished as I dont have the equipment and havent the patience to do them by hand

<<

chris

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon May 30, 2011 8:45 am

Re: a few picks

Very cool, I like the two on the right with the curves. You'll crack that American mate! Also that pinning mat goes out tomorrow, and I'm throwing in a Schlage SC1 mortise cylinder that I pinned up special for you :twisted:
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs...
See those kids standing by the lake...drop some napalm and watch them bake.
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs.
<<

edsmiley

Contributor - Research & Development Kingpin
Contributor - Research & Development Kingpin

Post Mon May 30, 2011 10:50 am

Look great Darkhorse! I am sure that there function well as they are made for specific purposes.

Ed
<<

cyberpick

Familiar Face

Post Mon May 30, 2011 11:32 am

Nice selection of picks dh i wonder how many locks you've opened with those, loads i bet..
<<

darkhorse

Post Mon May 30, 2011 11:59 am

chris wrote:Very cool, I like the two on the right with the curves. You'll crack that American mate! Also that pinning mat goes out tomorrow, and I'm throwing in a Schlage SC1 mortise cylinder that I pinned up special for you :twisted:

Thanks chris...mind you I might be cursing when that mortise lock arrives...The second from the right is the most used, I used a good quality hacksaw blade for that and its lasted 6 months so far without bending or distorting.....I've got an adams rite lock somewher which is a right pain...Only done it once...If I find it I'll send it over for you

Return to Home Brew