FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Sparrows case mod

<<

WolfSpring

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Sparrows case mod

This isn't really the best section for this, but the only other place I could think to put this was the reviews. Anyway...

I have had my sparrows/wizwazzle set now for two weeks and loving it, still use the SO hook for a few locks but I'm sure that will pass when I get a better hook for those locks. I live the material of the case and and it is niceley made but the fold out pockets were useless, every time i opened the case stuff started falling out so I decided to sew them into more pockets, really simple sewing job, but it helps a ton. Not the best pictures but you can clearly see how I went from a wide open pocket to a slotted pocket and it works great:

CIMG1111 by xpakratx, on Flickr

CIMG1110 by xpakratx, on Flickr

CIMG1114 by xpakratx, on Flickr

CIMG1113 by xpakratx, on Flickr
http://www.youtube.com/wolfspring

What you call intelligence, I call common sense.
<<

TheTippmannballer

Familiar Face

Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Re: Sparrows case mod

Nice modding, WolfSpring. I've been having the same issues that you had with picks falling out, otherwise I think it's an excellent case. Also, I noticed that there's nothing in your case's center pocket. This is what I did with mine, it's a fine tip sharpie that I cut down to fit. I use these markers for tons of lock-related tasks and it's pretty convenient to have one in the pick case.

DSCF0571.JPG

DSCF0572.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to Home Brew