FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

My First Atempt Falle Safe Homebrews

<<

MrPharmer2012

Doctor... Contributor
Doctor... Contributor

Post Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:03 pm

My First Atempt Falle Safe Homebrews

Got my dremel in the mail last week and headed out to my shop in St Louis and got started on trying some homebrews. I bought some feeler gauge stock used calipers scribe bench grinder some stones to debur and my dremel along with some templates from LSA's collection. Not to bad for my first set.
I also made a falle hook the other day as well for a buddy that had me pick a lock at his place, I forgot my tools so his girlfriend pulled out 2 bobby pins out of her hair and I let him into his house and his toolbox, he then demanded I show him how so I taught him using my homemade bobby pin tools on a master #3 lock (first lock I ever picked felt it was a good one to start on for him as well) on his toolshed. I told him I would come back with tools but he insisted on using the bobby pins. Once he mastered that I went home and made him the picks in pic below with first watch lock.
Bottom pic shows steps from stock to template to rough cut to using dremel to fine tuned end product before sanding.

Side note to Sour: I was in columbia yesterday and this morning I thought about hitting you up but figured might be busy with hollidays, I stopped off at Midway truckstop today from Truck Stop America tv show, are they still taping that show didnt see any action there.

Happy hollidays guys
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

mister sour

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Re: My First Atempt Falle Safe Homebrews

Thats awesome man! Its cool knowing you were here. we couldve walked right by each other and never knew about it. I was rather busy. I was fixing my broken down jeep. I dont think theyre shooting that show anymore. i go out there all the time and never see camera crews. they do have good lox sometimes.
<<

piotr

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:52 am

Re: My First Atempt Falle Safe Homebrews

Quite good for a first attempt. Well done. Merry X-mas to you and yours.

Return to Home Brew