FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Xeo/Chris Ridiculous Challenge Pick

<<

chris

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed May 11, 2011 10:04 am

Xeo/Chris Ridiculous Challenge Pick

Ok...so this is a NOVELTY pick, and yes, I know it looks like complete shit. I knocked it out in about 15 minutes out of pure boredom. Maybe I will make a new one and actually put some effort into it for shits and giggles sometime.

Anyway, Xeo and I are always coming up with ridiculous picking challenges, like SPP a Medeco Octo-Biaxial (made up, for you gullible folks that will quickly run to Google to check.) with a baseball mitt, a TW made from twist ties and some sort of ball pick variant, while standing on your head. So here is my "Xeo/Chris Challenge Quad-Ball Pick".

I realize that most of it isn't rounded off, and in case you haven't tried something like this, making rounded edges with a dremel, hand files and sand paper, in the small amount of space on that pick, is not an easy task. At least not for me.

Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs...
See those kids standing by the lake...drop some napalm and watch them bake.
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs.
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Wed May 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Re: Xeo/Chris Ridiculous Challenge Pick

LMFAO
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

nhoj_yelbom

Post Wed May 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Not bad for 15 mins of work
Wanted TrioVing, ASSA, BiLock, Environmental Locks and Keys, Ingersoll
<<

chris

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed May 11, 2011 4:04 pm

nhoj_yelbom wrote:Not bad for 15 mins of work

It's pretty fucking awful....compared to the other picks I have made, this one is a travesty, but then again like I said it was just out of boredom. Making those little joined curls is a pain in the ass. I shall attempt another one, this time put some effort into it, and send it to Xeo. He shall have to SPP an ASSA Twin Combi with it, or a Medeco Tri-Axial blind.
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs...
See those kids standing by the lake...drop some napalm and watch them bake.
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs.

Return to Home Brew