FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Windshied wiper inserts

<<

Thedonofdeath

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Windshied wiper inserts

ok guys so i get to the junk yard 15 minutes before it closed. pay 2 dollars to get in. grab all that i can in the time allowed and pay 3 dollars for all that i grabbed. i got 40 windshield wiper inserts. most of the time i don't pay anything but i was wiling to give up 3 bucks for it. now each wiper makes 3 to 4 picks. 22 large size and 18 little size. for the price you can't beat it. and you don't have to dig threw a garbage. just an idea for all you pick makers out there. its totally worth the time. i was running short because all of the trades i have be doing. no i have enough for prob another year.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

game

Familiar Face

Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Re: Windshied wiper inserts

nice man i gotta get to ours and buy a few of those
<<

thelockoutguys

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:15 pm

just go to any jiffi lube or oil can henrys when you get your oil changed..Their garbage can is full of them and they will load ou up and send you down the road with them for free
<<

Thedonofdeath

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:57 pm

yeah but these arn't in a garbage and they are usually free. and u can take ur time and pick what sizes and which ones you want.
<<

pjzstones

Familiar Face

Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:33 pm

i get mine from autozone. last time i went i got about a dozen used ones and about a half dozen that were still in package but slightly damaged. i get a lot of weird stares but it doesn't bother me.
<<

Thedonofdeath

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:36 pm

is it just me or is everyone not understand that its easy to get it from the junkyard and YOU DON'T have to DIG in the GARBAGE. thats all i am saying.
<<

geardog32

Familiar Face

Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:35 pm

well the junkyard closest to me is a TRUE junkyard. it is muddy, crap everywhere, all kinds of rough people, and very hard to get to things. now i stroll up to autozone and pick out wipers sticking out of the top of barrels and rip out the metal . i find it easier to get them from auto stores. that is not to say that i don't love going to the junkyard to rip some new/used parts off for my car, but if i just need some pick material... and on a rainy day i can get up to 20+ inserts.
<<

ChicoSlim803

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:51 am

cool 5 bucks for that many nt bad. Im with pjzstones round here if you go to auto or advance they have them in there own little part box full of them i dont ever ask cuz the shop i use to work for i had everybody keep there wpers they replaced so i have hundreads. but yea awsome job at the yard try advance next time for shits and giggles.

Return to Home Brew