FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

I'm looking for a Custom Made Tool Case...

<<

Hobbs

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:30 am

I'm looking for a Custom Made Tool Case...

I am truly sorry, I don't know where to put this request where it would be proper for the forum and apologize in advance if this is a bad place to ask... I also don't know if it will receive maximum exposure so my quest might become a reality...

Here goes...

I am looking for a tool case online that I only have a picture of via a link online: Image

I absolutely understand beforehand that something like this is going to cost over $50.00, especially since I would not want cheap leather and I would definitely require YKK Brand zippers or the equal of them.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated indeed.
<<

bouncer965

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:50 am

Re: I'm looking for a Custom Made Tool Case...

The only ones i can find are on this link from petersons but i dont think they are big enough. Would be handy cause i would also like to purchase something similar
http://www.peterson-international.com/pickcase_details.html#CO-M2

Or this one but it doesnt show it openned
http://www.southord.com/Lock-Picking-Tools/Leather-Lock-Pick-Case-MPXS-62C.html
[“A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.”.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bouncer965
<<

Hobbs

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:55 am

Thanks for answering!

Unfortunately, I have owned a Peterson case and I gave that away to my brother who is also into picking. I kept the blue picks and he got the black ones and the case. I didn't really like it, it's quite bulky. I love Peterson tools though!

If you look at the pic I linked to, it looks just perfect.

The last people to make really, really nice zippered cases were HPC. Some of the later cases from HPC are not nearly as nice as the ones circa-1989 - 1990. Majestics were OK but had cheap zippers in them. ESPs had awesome leather cases with ViewFlex in them and velcro closure.

I am really looking for that case in that photo. If anyone had the HPC Paramount case, I would be interested in that, to purchase it or trade a lock for it...perhaps a very nice lock! 8-)
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:04 pm

If you wanted a Paramount pick case from HPC I believe you can buy them from H.L. Flake, I know you can get some of the others, I don't know about that one, if you have an account you can buy from there.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

Hobbs

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:12 pm

Thanks for the help, just checked the site, that's pretty much a washout with the * required fields, there is no company or owner's name to list! :)
<<

happykill

Familiar Face

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:15 pm

I think this here is the open view of that mpx-62 case Bouncer posted. (in case anyone was interested)
http://www.lockpickersmall.com/mpxs-62.html
-------------------------------
Known Some Call Is Air Am
<<

Hobbs

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:19 pm

Yeah, the SouthOrd stuff I have owned has not been quite up to snuff for me.
<<

jailersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:18 pm

Found an interesting posibility on worldlux.com under Aston 5 pen rollup leather case, black or brown-$45.00USD. I got a Waterman pen leather flap case on ebay for under $9.00USD including shipping. Works to low profile my Peterson D7B-PS tools from curious eyes. Food for thought.

Return to Home Brew