FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

My FIRST pick

<<

Pederson

Familiar Face

Post Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:17 pm

My FIRST pick

That is the pick if ya got any comments on what I should do to it post em up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:06 pm

Re: My FIRST pick

that looks very very good, better than I could ever manage! At first glance it looks like it will work, but I think you should make the shank a little longer, (take a bit off the handle to make it longer?) what did you use for material? how did you get all those smooth cuts, what kind of tool did you use? Nice job!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

Pederson

Familiar Face

Post Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:56 pm

I tested it out and it works fine. I used an antique butter knife ( the kind wizwazzle posted in his vid) and how I got the smooth cuts well I only used a file I had lying around so, it took me a long wile to make it.
Last edited by Pederson on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Awsome job with the knife! I just thought it may be too short, as for your work, 10 out of 10, it almost looks like factory work, you must have alot of patience. Nice contribution to the site.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

Pederson

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:06 am

What picks should I make because right now I have a short hook and that diamand so, tell me what picks I should make for SPP and raking.
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:51 am

Pederson wrote:What picks should I make because right now I have a short hook and that diamand so, tell me what picks I should make for SPP and raking.

Bogota (bottom pick - bottom picture) and city rake (#13 -- top picture) and use both for raking....
picks-600.jpg
europicks1-400.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to Home Brew