FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Need some help!

<<

Jinglesanator

Post Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:40 pm

Need some help!

I need a good way to make some slim picks (some brinks with some annoyingly small keyway)...preferably not hacksaw blades cuz i don't want to ruin 15 mins making it, tearing my fingers to hell, and having it break in the lock. :D I want something (if possible) that i can pick up at a hardware store. All help is greatly appreciated! (woohoo)
Image Keep on Pushin'
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:07 pm

Re: Need some help!

Wiper inserts.
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

Jinglesanator

Post Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:23 pm

Thanks! i forgot about those little buggers cuz the peps at autozone kinda give me a messed up look when i ask for the used ones...got any lines i could say? Oh, and i've heard of drain snakes cuz you get feet material...have any experience with those?
Image Keep on Pushin'
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:06 pm

I have tried drain snakes and I find they are hard for me to work into a suitable tool. I bent a regular tension tool a certain way that works great for brinks, I took the tip and twisted it into a flat position, its hard to explain, but where the twist is, it grabs into the piece of the keyway, mine works excellent, those keyways are a bugger, if you don't make your own wrench its hard to get a good grip!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

Jinglesanator

Post Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:10 pm

the lockpickkid wrote:I have tried drain snakes and I find they are hard for me to work into a suitable tool. I bent a regular tension tool a certain way that works great for brinks, I took the tip and twisted it into a flat position, its hard to explain, but where the twist is, it grabs into the piece of the keyway, mine works excellent, those keyways are a bugger, if you don't make your own wrench its hard to get a good grip!

I had a homebrew tension tool like this, i made a top keyway tension thing, but it ripped off, so i bent it again. The sharp points all over it gripped the keyway very effectively. :D i may experiment with pick materials once i get some green. I'm like one of the only kids who works in my class...basically everyone else (Wanker) 's all summer (LOL)
Image Keep on Pushin'
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:51 pm

Jinglesanator wrote:I'm like one of the only kids who works in my class...basically everyone else (Wanker) 's all summer (LOL)

Don't worry, they are busy grooming themselves for either a gov't job - Teamster member- or a politician. Wanking is a pre-requisite for any of those jobs.
<<

barbarian

Post Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:42 am

Jinglesanator wrote:.... the peps at autozone kinda give me a messed up look when i ask for the used ones...got any lines i could say? ....

awol70 wrote:wiper inserts make great "wind chimes" ;) ;)

Tell them your woman makes chimes for DIY birthday presents etc.
<<

Jinglesanator

Post Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:35 am

Man you guys are awesome...I was stupid that i didn't put time for this site! Thanks for all your help. :mrgreen:
Image Keep on Pushin'

Return to Home Brew