FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Custom Picks by 'UKLOCKPICKA'

<<

.45cal

Global Moderator

Post Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:28 am

Re: Custom Picks by 'UKLOCKPICKA'

Good job on the picks there is nothing better than home made when it comes to picks! (woohoo)
<<

ToolyMcgee

Post Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:56 pm

All the picks look great. The rake though is really catching my eye. Is it a pick you have tried to copy, or just a rake you cut on the fly?
<<

uklockpicka

Familiar Face

Post Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:22 pm

.45cal wrote:Good job on the picks there is nothing better than home made when it comes to picks! (woohoo)

i totally agree .45, a great sense of achievement is gained when they are finished and the first lock has been picked.
PERSAVIERNCE IS THE KEY
<<

uklockpicka

Familiar Face

Post Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:26 pm

ToolyMcgee wrote:All the picks look great. The rake though is really catching my eye. Is it a pick you have tried to copy, or just a rake you cut on the fly?

cut and fly all the way, a customer asked for a rake that looked something like a bogata rake but he wanted it different, so i got on the grinding wheel and came up with that design, it works very well too. ive just getting a pm on youtube off him saying how pleased he was. which was great : )

the rake sold for 25£ and the hook pick was traded for a 6pin mul t lock euro thumbturn. here the video of me picking it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf2ZqfqotV4
PERSAVIERNCE IS THE KEY
<<

HiNtZ

Familiar Face

Post Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:00 am

Nice, bet they are comfortable to use ;)

I'm winging that 800 series back to you today, so keep an eye out for it in the morning. It's recorded because of the value of it, so make sure you're there to sign :D

Oh and one more thing, I lost the rivet that holds the plate on the bottom but I've fabricated an absolutely 100% identical one. Hope this isn't a problem? The lock is exactly as it should be.... you'll see anyway.

Cheers,

Spence
<<

uklockpicka

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:04 am

HiNtZ wrote:Nice, bet they are comfortable to use ;)

I'm winging that 800 series back to you today, so keep an eye out for it in the morning. It's recorded because of the value of it, so make sure you're there to sign :D

Oh and one more thing, I lost the rivet that holds the plate on the bottom but I've fabricated an absolutely 100% identical one. Hope this isn't a problem? The lock is exactly as it should be.... you'll see anyway.

Cheers,

Spence

Yes they were really comfortable to use especially the wood handled ones ; ) :D
PERSAVIERNCE IS THE KEY
Previous

Return to Home Brew