FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Lockie Tool Templates from Compfx

<<

pickmonger2

Post Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:40 pm

Lockie Tool Templates from Compfx

Compfx and gang did a lot of work and did not want this reposted everywhere. If abused it links will be deleted and remain buried and hard to find.

Some of you have never seen this amazing collection of tools by Compfx and friends. Most of you have not taken the time read to read through over 10 years of material.

Compfx did not object to this repost back then.

MBI Could you please tell us if you ever found any more or updated files. Would a Cash bribe help?

Has anyone else found more of these DIYTDS tools

Here is the link to the gold http://www.keypicking.com/download/file.php?id=15712

Way back MBI had posted....

Re: PDF CompFX DIY-TDS lockpick templates
Thanks for sharing the file and for giving CompFX a very generous amount of time to chime in after contacting him, to respond if he didn't want it re-uploaded.

I'll keep looking for my later copy of these files which includes some additional tools but so far I haven't run across the hard drive that has it.

<<

pickmonger2

Post Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:05 pm

Re: Lockie Tool Templates from Compfx

To be more specific does anyone know where to find an update from DIY TDS v3 20070520 advanced.

Lp101 had 2 versions one for all and one for members in the restricted advanced section.

More drawings were done but they were lost when a site went down.

Return to Home Brew