FAQ  •  My feedback  •  Feedback
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Haze Homemade Picks

<<

Haze

Familiar Face

Post Fri May 05, 2017 1:32 am

Haze Homemade Picks

I wanted to show off some picks I made a while back. They're made using stainless steel steak knives. It's an incredibly strong material as I've never bent or broken any over the years. I can't find my caliper but I believe they're about .025". I cut the rough shape with snips then use files only for the rest of the process, no power tools whatsoever.

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_1928.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

femurat

Prolific Poster

Post Fri May 05, 2017 5:30 am

Re: Haze Homemade Picks

I like them. Clean and simple. The fact that you hand filed them preserved their original temper. I'm hearing a few people talking about snips lately. They save a lot of filing. Good job.

Cheers :)
Pictures in my posts are gone due to a policy change by my hosting provider that caught me unprepared. I'll work on that. In the meantime left click the image and open it in new tab, you should be able to see the picture, with a selection of unrelated advertising and banners all around it.

Return to Home Brew