FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

First post - new pick case

<<

Hugo Martel

Familiar Face

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:14 am

Re: First post - new pick case

Welcome here!! nice stuff!!! This laser machine is handsome!!!

Hugo Martel :circlip:
Random wrote: Here is my tip of the day "Do not fart while wearing overalls".
<<

rerun12

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:21 pm

How well do those sparrows mini jim and/or hall pass work? any good? looks like a cool thing to have in the wallet
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand.
<<

UCG455959

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:57 pm

Used it (Mini Jim) for the first time Thursday, there was an attempted break in on a garage and they turned the handle so hard it just spun, mini Jim slid right in, I thought I got it stuck but the notch had just engaged the latch, tugged the paracord to pull it back and latch popped. It's a perfect size and just rigid enough to get the job done without being too bulky.
<<

rerun12

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:20 am

Cool thanks for the info man. I used to carry some mica in my wallet but i lost it somewhere in my journeys. I've thought about making my own from some feeler gauge but if Sparrows did em up right I might have to make a purchase. Can you tell me what the dimensions are if you got a minute? The website doesn't say
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand.
<<

UCG455959

Post Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:43 am

rerun12 wrote:Cool thanks for the info man. I used to carry some mica in my wallet but i lost it somewhere in my journeys. I've thought about making my own from some feeler gauge but if Sparrows did em up right I might have to make a purchase. Can you tell me what the dimensions are if you got a minute? The website doesn't say

Sure thing! These work? (Caliper pictures for thickness are in Metric first, then Standard second shot) I think that's about 20 or 21 gauge?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

hellslave

Familiar Face

Post Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:24 pm

What tool is the owl-looking pokey thing?
<<

UCG455959

Post Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:56 pm

With the lightning bolts? They call it a "mini knife" I believe (guessing, pure guessing) it's used for decoding combo wheels, like those found in a briefcase? Again, just a guess, haven't used it, just came with the set.
<<

dosman777

Post Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:03 am

very impressive, nice work
Previous

Return to Home Brew