FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

new pick case I made.

<<

Drussell0104

Familiar Face

Post Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:14 pm

Re: new pick case I made.

LocksportSouth wrote:
Drussell0104 wrote:
spuds wrote:Nice looking case Can i have one .
let me get a couple more made and we may can work something out :hammering:

Seconded - I would definitely be interested in one of these if you're happy to sell, it looks gorgeous :).
You might just have yourself a new business here :mrgreen:
thanks there's something I wanna try using a darker material along with a pattern kinda like a wallet interior as the interior. If it turns out good I'd be willing to sell it but I wanna make sure it's perfect before I ship it out gonna add a flap and see how that works/looks personally I don't believe it needs it. But someone mentioned it so I'll see. Here's the pattern and color of what it will look like so see what y'all think.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

LocksportSouth

Post Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:18 pm

Nice! I like the pattern :). So that would be stitched verbatim to the inside or the brown and then the pockets onto that?
A flap would be nice for the paranoid of us but if it adds significantly to the hassle of construction I can live without :).
<<

Drussell0104

Familiar Face

Post Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:03 am

LocksportSouth wrote:Nice! I like the pattern :). So that would be stitched verbatim to the inside or the brown and then the pockets onto that?
A flap would be nice for the paranoid of us but if it adds significantly to the hassle of construction I can live without :).

It will be the interior it'll be covered in that and then the pockets will be sewn in and any other details that I think would add ascetics too it
Previous

Return to Home Brew