FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Key machine parts question

<<

Rlhelms57

Familiar Face

Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:54 pm

Key machine parts question

A while back I posted about a foley belsaw project where I was adding a space mic to y unit. Now I bought a code cutter wheel from foley, and while it works it requires a sliding technique on key blanks like Kwikset that have the wider pin set area. I am looking for any advice regarding a better cutter wheel option where I could cut the Kwikset with just a plunge cut. The other issue is you do not want to have to change cutters for every other blank. Like maybe a CW-14mcc cutter from HPC for the 1200 blitz. Any thoughts?
<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:54 am

Re: Key machine parts question

i don't have any suggestion other than to contact mark, the owner of gil-ray tools. he owns that sharpening business and knows his cutting wheels. send him an email or call with your concerns.

www.gilraytools.com
...Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air... Eagles, Hotel California, 1976
<<

Rlhelms57

Familiar Face

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:05 pm

Re: Key machine parts question

Thanks will do

Return to Home Brew