FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Lock Decoder

<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: Lock Decoder

Apparently there are secret government tools that use a similar principle of the top pins being the same size. But here's the cool thing - it electronically weighs each pin stack and the weight of it gives a height!! How cool is that? If it's true, that is! Different metal pins ruins that idea though. I've heard of the measuring the whole pin stack before but different size top pins ruins this too. Only the highest security locks would use different metals and different size top pins!!

Anyone seen the tool that's been recently(ish) declassified? It measures the bottom pins using a really thin metal shim. When it reaches the top of the bottom pin it'll give you a reading of the pin height. Presuming the top pins are all the same again though.
<<

LocksmithArmy

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:59 pm

well the tool you are describing is a falle tool that measures the hight with a thin shim... but it dont matter if the top pins are the same... the tool that electronically weiths pins is real too but i have never seek one... some companies have put hard rods thry some pins to make them weigh diferent

if ur interested in purchasing the falle decoder that measures bottom pins pm me... serrated keypins defeat the tool so it wont work on american 5200s
Pokey wrote:"Come and get me, loser! Spankity spankity spankity!"
<<

cocolitos

Familiar Face

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:38 am

LocksmithArmy wrote:if ur interested in purchasing the falle decoder that measures bottom pins pm me... serrated keypins defeat the tool so it wont work on american 5200s

I am interessed with it... PM me!! :drool:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrCocolitos?feature=mhee
Previous

Return to Home Brew