FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Supra push button realtor box

<<

faygo6

Familiar Face

Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:34 am

Re: Supra push button realtor box

I was trying to decode one of these that had been mounted to the top of my back door by the previous owner for sometime now. I was clueless and shooting in the dark until I saw this post. Working over head and at an angle gave me a false sence of movement on the reset button. I maked the lowest position of the reset button with a pencile and it made the movement easier to see.
Thanks for the help!!!!
<<

baldy5000

Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:07 pm

just an FYI, DIY Dave, you can list the numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 on that permutation webpage in the "List" section and it will give the combinations in numbers. You can save time and not have to convert letters to numbers.
<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:49 pm

Just had lots of success with the 'reset button movement' method. Works great! :akimbo:
<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:49 am

Its a interesting box with plastic bits ! see the mechanism ! :mrgreen:

pics to follow
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Mikeh727

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:43 am

A friend of mine has one of these and gave it to me to try and open a couple of days ago. He said I could have all of the beer in his refrigerator if I could get it open. He told me that there were only three numbers in the combination so BF was pretty easy knowing that numbers can't repeat and the order doesn't matter. It took about 5 minutes. Then I found this thread and Libertyclicks technique works great! I tried various combinations and it always worked...and never took more than a minute.

I added a couple of numbers to the combination, gave it back to my friend and told him if he could get it open, we'd call it even :) :) :) :)

Fun little lock, but certainly not secure.

-Mike
I have an amazing grasp of the obvious. Beyond that, not so much.
Previous

Return to Bypassing