FAQ  •  My feedback  •  Feedback
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Bypassing Electronic Safe locks

<<

Daggers

Post Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:45 pm

Re: Bypassing Electronic Safe locks

mdc5150 wrote:Cheap electronic safe locks can often be bypassed and more often than not in less than a minute. Some of the better locks though will leave you having to drill.

Locks like Amsec and S&G will lock you out after three incorrect combo attempts. There is a 15 minute lockout time and any button pressed in that time resets the timer.

Do you know how to bypass the Amsec's and S&G's?
<<

mdc5150

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:11 pm

Daggers wrote:
mdc5150 wrote:Cheap electronic safe locks can often be bypassed and more often than not in less than a minute. Some of the better locks though will leave you having to drill.

Locks like Amsec and S&G will lock you out after three incorrect combo attempts. There is a 15 minute lockout time and any button pressed in that time resets the timer.

I do not know of any bypasses for those. I am still learning a lot about safe openings though and have had to drill a couple of the S&G locks. It all boils down to knowing where to drill.
<<

jones

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:38 am

Daggers wrote:

Amsec bypass is easy, once you have registered your company with them. They will give you a series of code to enter into the lock, if the safe hasn't received it's dedicated combo it will reset to it's original factory setting. Some of the easiest money I have made opening safes except for the batteries :hbg: Some distributors will be happy to help with lost combos on safes they stock.
Previous

Return to Bypassing