FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Onguard bike lock!

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed May 27, 2009 8:45 pm

Onguard bike lock!

Well, I ran into my mother today, and somebody at her work sent her home with his bike lock to see if I wanted to play with it. So after a few hours of messing with this I was wondering if anybody knew of any tips for opening this thing without a combination. If you don't feel comfortable putting the info in the open forum please PM me. OH and to the very few flamer people on here,,,, NO I don't steal and yes I have permission!!! (woohoo)
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

singlepicker

Familiar Face

Post Wed May 27, 2009 9:40 pm

Re: Onguard bike lock!

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed May 27, 2009 9:51 pm

Let me just say that this is quite possibly the best fricken bike lock on the market, this thing doesn't look like much but it has virtually no give in it. But, I POPPED it, It was almost luck, but I played with it enough and got a feel for the wheels and found that it was loosening up a bit, and I finally got it. I am pumped, I just can't believe it! The good feeling about it is that I opened the lock for the guy and now he doesn't have to buy another one, I got some practice and he is not out any money. Its always a great feeling everytime I help somebody with there locks, and although I usually don't charge any or very much money the biggest reward I get is the feeling!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed May 27, 2009 10:00 pm

Singlepicker, I did remember this post, and I looked at it, however I won't say it is impossible to use those methods with this lock but I can't see anything in between the wheels, I thought about using that pop can method, but I don't think it would have worked. I returned the lock already, OPENED!! but I looked at it and I couldn't see anyway to bypass it, as I wanted to mentally take some notes in case I worked on one in the future. This thing is really a great lock.

Return to Bypassing