FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Bumping a Schlage Everest

<<

overWeight

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:38 pm

Bumping a Schlage Everest

I recently picked up a Schlage Everest. I received 3 keys with it, and figured I could turn one of them into a bump key, if that is possible. I know there is a regional coding on the side key, but I assume that it would work like a normal bump key, as long as you have the correct regional coding (or is that just for the Primus?). Does anyone have any experience with this, or has anyone tried this before? Would the bump key damage the side pin of the Everest lock? Any input would be appreciated.
<<

jharveee

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:46 pm

Re: Bumping a Schlage Everest

Yes, Schlage Everest bump keys work. I have three of them, one is a C123 cant remember the others off the top of my head. C145 and c125 are the others.
Got them at Lockpicks.Com.
<<

piotr

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:48 pm

jharveee wrote:Yes, Schlage Everest bump keys work. I have three of them, one is a C123 cant remember the others off the top of my head. C145 and c125 are the others.
Got them at Lockpicks.Com.

Don't forget our sponsors! :) You can also get Everest bump keys from http://www.bumpmylock.com/
<<

overWeight

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:03 pm

Ah, yes, I guess I could have checked there first. Looks like they have Primus bump keys as well.
<<

Jowens90

Familiar Face

Post Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:13 am

yup, just to echo everyone else, i have a set of everest keys as well, and they do seem to work just as well as any other key.

Return to Lock Bumping