FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Funny article...

<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:53 pm

Re: Funny article...

hmmm im getting an error message with the link. is anyone else having this problem? it says
Not Found

The requested URL /27bstroke6/200...ynn-a-12-.html was not found on this server.
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:58 pm

ok cool. now its working :P
<<

Site Admin

Post Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:35 am

it would be awesome to see if it acctually could be done, i would love to see someone try it
<<

ChipShuhart

Familiar Face

Post Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:39 pm

Romstar wrote:While I agree that the Whitehouse is certainly not a soft target, it is beyond the shadow of a doubt a grave concern when any layer of it's security is called into question.

I agree with that 100%. There are obviously other means of security besides the lock, some of which has been discussed here. But that doesn't mean that a mechanical glitch in the lock should be disregarded. The White House is a maximum security building, and having locks that can be bypassed in a short period of time puts extra stress on the other layers of security-- such as the human aspect. We all know that the reliability of humans is never 100% so how could you afford to not upgrade the locks to something of higher security?

Return to Lock Bumping