FAQ  •  My feedback  •  Feedback
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Share your routine

<<

Josh66

Post Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:21 am

Re: Share your routine

femurat wrote:but I'm waiting to see if this new "hobby" lasts.

Find the blades you like and it definitely will. All blades are not the same, and what I like, you might not. Try a few different ones before you buy anything in bulk. I forgot about it in my other post, but I like Feather a lot too. Toss-up for me between Feather and Blue Bird. Found a box of 100 of each of those on Amazon for $20. I pretty much have a 10 years supply of razors now for a total investment of about $50, lol. Good blades too - better than any of those 4 or 5 blade ones that cost $5 each.
<<

femurat

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:15 am

Hey Josh66, I have just 5 right now so I'll definitely buy some blades online.

Cheers :)
Pictures in my posts are gone due to a policy change by my hosting provider that caught me unprepared. I'll work on that. In the meantime left click the image and open it in new tab, you should be able to see the picture, with a selection of unrelated advertising and banners all around it.
<<

femurat

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:58 pm

One month has passed since I started using it. I feel like leaving here two notes for who is just starting out with those razors:

1 - I love the crisp sound of the blade that cuts my beard. Close the faucet while you're shaving, this way you save water and enjoy the sound of it;
2 - Use both sides of your razor. I know you already told me, but since I was accustomed to the disposable one, I used just one side. Realizing I have two sides makes all the difference. It's quicker and I need to wash it less frequently. To make an allegory, it's like using both sides of your S rake! Flip it over every now and then.

Cheers :)
Pictures in my posts are gone due to a policy change by my hosting provider that caught me unprepared. I'll work on that. In the meantime left click the image and open it in new tab, you should be able to see the picture, with a selection of unrelated advertising and banners all around it.
Previous

Return to That was a close shave