FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

An Additional Meeting Day!

<<

coldrake

Familiar Face

Post Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:55 pm

An Additional Meeting Day!

Greetings, or rather, gweetings!

Thanks to the wonderful Elbow, we now have a whole forum page to sully with our ideas! That said, the first new thing to happen is an official second meeting day, that will be an addition to the week, meaning there are now two days per week to get online and pick some locks. I know what you're thinking:

"Why did he take so long to decide?"

"Does my vote matter?"

"Why is he still delaying and can't he just tell us already!?!"

Answers to 1, 2, and 3, respectively, are finishing up midterms/getting ready for finals, not really (sorry), and it's a term known as theatrics.

Plebs.

Anyways, the extra weekly meeting time is Saturday, 1PM Pacific Standard Time! Convert that as you may, but let's all be there next Saturday, November 22. Hopefully this time is a little more friendly to non-North American timezones, and allows a few more people to use the weekend and dedicate time to picking locks! See you next Saturday!

-Colin
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:47 pm

Re: An Additional Meeting Day!

Sounds good! We have locksport next Saturday but it should be finished by 4pm EST
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:55 am

Re: An Additional Meeting Day!

Thank you for stepping up to organize this coldrake!
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image

Return to The Hangout