FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Restored Wahl-Eversharp Gold Seal

<<

NNFAK

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:28 pm

Restored Wahl-Eversharp Gold Seal

I have recently taken up restoring pens as a hobby and thought it would be cool to share with you guys!

I don't really want to post all an album for every pen I have restored so I will pick one of my favorites! The pen in the album is an old Wahl-Eversharp Gold Seal I bought through eBay about a week ago. When it arrived at my house it was in pretty bad condition, but after a few hours of work I now have a pen to be proud of! As much as I would like to keep it, it has already sold... but thankfully I still have another day of testing before I let it go!

Here it is! http://imgur.com/a/8CSwR
<<

flywheel

Post Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:42 pm

Re: Restored Wahl-Eversharp Gold Seal

Nothing beats a Pilot Precise V5.

I'm glad I clicked your Imgur. Your lock collection is awesome. :drool:
http://imgur.com/a/NXGGw
<<

NNFAK

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:31 am

The Precise V5 is actually a pretty good cheap pen! Although I never really write with rollerballs or ballpoints, the Precise V5 would be my first choice. Nothing feels better than a soft gold nib though... Man they are fun! Plus fountain pens look awesome and make you feel special the second you start writing with one!

And I am glad you liked my locks! Unfortunately I can't seem to recreate that feeling I had back when I had first started picking, so my collection has slowed down as I no longer feel the need to open any more locks.
<<

rerun12

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:30 am

flywheel wrote:
I'm glad I clicked your Imgur. Your lock collection is awesome. :drool:
http://imgur.com/a/NXGGw

holy crap yeah...nice collection alright, that pen is damn sweet too..thanks for sharing
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand.
<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:35 am

I do also restore my fountain pens, but I am more into Waterman's Ideal Fountain Pens from the good old times when they were made from hard rubber and especially their safety pens.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In case you wonder ... Martin Hewitt is a fictional detective in stories by Arthur Morrison:
Martin Hewitt, Investigator Chronicles of Martin Hewitt

Return to The Inkwell