FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Multiple Simultaneous File Uploads Now Supported

<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:35 pm

Multiple Simultaneous File Uploads Now Supported

I've added a modification to the board which allows users to upload multiple file attachments simultaneously. This should save people a lot of time when posting tons of images. The process is still the same however you will be able to select multiple files when the browser prompts you. For those of you who aren't familiar with this, when you click the "Browse" button under "Upload Attachments", you'll be presented with a file dialog as normal. On Windows, you can now hold the control key and select multiple files at once. Please note that when uploading lots of data, the request may take some time to process depending on how much data you're uploading at once. Depending on your upload speed it may take a few minutes or more for the batch upload to process. Please be patient.

We ask that you consider uploading pictures directly to Keypicking using this new method instead of posting links to Photobucket or other album services as the images stay with our site forever and the links don't end up dead when a user deletes their album. We're not requiring that you do this, but it is something to consider when posting.

If you encounter any issues/errors please contact me via PM and provide as much detail as possible.

Thanks! :akimbo:
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:44 pm

Re: Multiple Simultaneous File Uploads Now Supported

Rock on!

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

Rumball Solutions

Familiar Face

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:27 am

Re: Multiple Simultaneous File Uploads Now Supported

Awesome! I thought we had to use image hosting (which I hate with a passion), so I've not posted any images. Expect to see some posts from me now with that knowledge! :pimpmofo:

Return to Announcements