FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Nozza and his weird keys

<<

nozza36

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Nozza and his weird keys

P7230134.JPG
P7230134.JPG
Here are some keys , some are not very common
P7230134.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Open Sez Me !
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: Nozza and his weird keys

Cool stuff, I'm a bit envious.

My wife is letting me add some of my locks and keys to decorate our living room in our new home. I have my keys under glass on the coffee table, but I sure don't have the variety you have there.
<<

nozza36

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:50 pm

Let me know if anything takes your fancy MBI ,i'll pack a few , although i can't say where all of them would have been used .
I think the double sided lever keys are from a pharmacy cabinet set , but don't know for sure.
Open Sez Me !
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:50 pm

nozza36 wrote:Let me know if anything takes your fancy MBI ,i'll pack a few , although i can't say where all of them would have been used .
I think the double sided lever keys are from a pharmacy cabinet set , but don't know for sure.

That would be excellent. Once I finish getting all the pending boxes sent out to people I owe locks to, I'll take some pics of what keys I have and maybe we can do some trading.
<<

nozza36

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:28 pm

MBI , no problem , i'm sorting a few picks for myself and a member or two at the moment , so the phrase "no rush" suits me too !
Open Sez Me !
<<

rai

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:28 am

was it matrix 2 or 3 where the old japanese guy was the keymaker? with the room wallpapered with keys, and then theres that locksmith shop in newyork with the keys all over the outside front.
Keys are symbolic, as are locks, as seen in the Love Locks collections throughout europe. (look up milvian bridge in rome)

what the deep meaning is I can't actually describe but I will say that I think everyone on this site has it deep in their psyche.

locks and keys are about keeping things private, or about being kept on the outside, in fact, some of us are "outsider" types and perhaps others are "insiders"

certainly opening locks without keys is a kind of private magic, superpower, or whatever, and in our lives it often prevents the kind of expensive troubles that come with misplacing keys.

There is definatly a mystique that is attractive to us.

CLIK

Go ahead and be an amateur shrink and tell us how you think it has meaning. There are interesting people here who understand much.

Return to Kool Keys