FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Very big keys for very small rooms

<<

madsamurai

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:13 pm

Very big keys for very small rooms

My new friend at work used to be a corrections officer at a prison, and when I told him about my lock fetish collection, he made a call and managed to get me a couple of decommissioned keys. Thought that was pretty cool of him... These things are 4mm thick (threw a standard schlage key in there for reference). He said the guards typically carry 5-8 of these on their belt every day. Trying to decide if I should hit them with polish and shine them up, or leave them be... is that a blood stain on the SS one? Kinda looks like blood... if keys could talk...
<<

mdc5150

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:28 pm

Re: Very big keys for very small rooms

Blood would go black after not too terribly long. Very nice keys, that was decent of him to acquire those for you.
<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:04 pm

Stick with fetish......sounds better.
...Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air... Eagles, Hotel California, 1976
<<

Hoarder

Familiar Face

Post Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:20 pm

No doubt, fetish is a proper word. I also have a small collection of Folger Adam keys and a handful of locks to go with them. They are definitely high on the cool factor.

Return to Kool Keys