FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

RV door and storage box keys

<<

Capt_Tom

Familiar Face

Post Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:50 pm

RV door and storage box keys

I live in an area that has a HUGE camper influx. People frequently lock themselves out of their motor homes and campers. I have a new HPC Blitz code cutter and Code Source software. I am sure that it will take me time to get up to speed on ALL of the features of both. Does anyone have any tips when it comes to TRI-MARK, etc. .. RV keys? Is there a simple means of deriving the bitting for the entry and storage box keys?

Thanks

Tom
<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:01 pm

Re: RV door and storage box keys

Simply put the cylinder core as a series number on it reference this with trimark.. jets tm blanks and cut a key.
ask your customer the code on the lock face before you go out to them..cut the key in the work shop if your not mobile and everythings roses,
if its not stamped then you,ll have to pick it and decode the core.
<<

mdc5150

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:15 pm

Capt_Tom wrote:I live in an area that has a HUGE camper influx. People frequently lock themselves out of their motor homes and campers. I have a new HPC Blitz code cutter and Code Source software. I am sure that it will take me time to get up to speed on ALL of the features of both. Does anyone have any tips when it comes to TRI-MARK, etc. .. RV keys? Is there a simple means of deriving the bitting for the entry and storage box keys?

Thanks

Tom

There are master keys for not only Trimark, but FIC as well. FIC also has a core removal key, and a set of precuts that are cheap enough to get so you can simply duplicate the one you need when you find out which of the 50 you need. Also, don't buy the FIC1 blanks. FIC3 is a complete replacement, you don't need FIC1 as 3 will work for it, but not the other way around.
<<

Capt_Tom

Familiar Face

Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:48 am

Great info guys! Thanks

Return to Key Making