FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

ITL 9000

<<

Cheesehead

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:43 pm

ITL 9000

I don’t know much about this machine, but my understanding is it will cut medeco keys and 100 or so standard residential keys to code, can probably program extra in? It’s in Toronto and I’m not, and I’m not exactly a professional. The guy says that it’s missing inserts and has bad spacing. He wants 500
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-power-tool/city-of-toronto/itl-key-cutting-machine/1621764345
<<

Visitor

Post Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:37 am

Re: ITL 9000

It used to be a good machine in its day but a bit dated now. You can run it with software (to be honest the name slips my mind right now but it's their version of instacode).
It looks OK in the picture, check what 5he cutter is like and what different ones it comes with, it's probably on the top end of its price especially if it's missing bits.
Check what jaws it has.
Check the electrics work OK.
Check you can still buy the spare parts.
Ask what condition the motor is in and how much use its had.
It might not have had any software updates and you may not get them now.

Be careful.
<<

Cheesehead

Familiar Face

Post Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:30 pm

Re: ITL 9000

Visitor wrote:It used to be a good machine in its day but a bit dated now. You can run it with software (to be honest the name slips my mind right now but it's their version of instacode).
It looks OK in the picture, check what 5he cutter is like and what different ones it comes with, it's probably on the top end of its price especially if it's missing bits.
Check what jaws it has.
Check the electrics work OK.
Check you can still buy the spare parts.
Ask what condition the motor is in and how much use its had.
It might not have had any software updates and you may not get them now.

Be careful.

Thanks for all the info! Nice to have someone who actually knows something about the machine give some input

Return to Key Making