FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Help with key code?

<<

GregWhitney

Familiar Face

Post Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:19 pm

Help with key code?

I have a Cole file cabinet with a locking door but no key. Yep, easy to pick and sure I could make a key after pulling the lock apart but what I really want to do is cut a key from code. I've never done it before and this silly cabinet seems to be the one to call to me.

That said, i am looking for the key code for a National lock stamped C5A. I say it is a National based on the look of the N on the back of the handle. It takes a O1122B blank. I believe I have the depth and space charts to cover this so am just looking for the code. Any help would be appreciated.

Just to show I am not after yellow cake uranium stashed in this high security device, here are a couple of pics. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:05 pm

Re: Help with key code?

femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

GregWhitney

Familiar Face

Post Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:08 pm

Thank you!
<<

GregWhitney

Familiar Face

Post Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:42 pm

Thanks again! I was able to make a working key after 3 tries. My depths were fine but I had some trouble with getting the spacing right on the first two. I even subscribed to a code site so I can do some more playing with code cutting.

Return to Key Making